The never ending story

AndyT

Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:15 pm

Chas burst in thru the skylight yelling "If it aint Cole Clark, it aint a real toaster!"
Debris rained down on everyone and since lunch had passed without so much as a sprinkle, they ate the debris.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:26 pm

Neil greeted Chas as if it were the most normal thing in the world for a Kilted Kiwi to free fall through the skylight onto the 5 star buffet.
"Hey Chas, how's it swinging? How's my main man from New Zealand?"

They high-fived and and Chas settled down into one of the deep leather chairs and looked around questioningly until he asked, "No Scottish star players here yet then Neil?"

Since the time of Kenny Dalglish, no Scottish soccer player had ever done anything of interest or particular note so Neil was a bit nonplussed at first. He'd been told that only good Kenny would be turning up tonight. Then he wondered if Chas actually meant guitar players. Neil thought of Al Stewart and started to whistle Year of the Cat when......

AndyT

Wed Mar 31, 2010 1:40 pm

AcousticAl drifted slowly by in a canoe, tanned as ever, growing only half a beard.

willem

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:05 pm

In his hand he hold a flip camera,,and began to sing ''I'll have to say i love you in a song'' he could only sing becouse he must all film the guy's that were arrived, then Neil picked his guitar and played along, while Chas was busy to capo'd up at the seventh fret...

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm

...The hotel manager wasn't too pleased about AcousticAl paddling in the lobby but he didn't mind the impromptu concert that Al, Chas & Neil were jamming away at by now. Anything to keep the guests happy, he thought. As the the TG trio finished their jam, the other hotel guests present applauded and cheered. Then the into the lobby strode....

hasben

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Andy from Hawaii. Everyone stared in amazement. "Andy", Neil asked, "How did you get here so quickly?"

"I got raptured," Andy replied. "It's amazing how fast the spirit moves. Better than the old Concorde and first class all the way! We stopped off in Seattle for Dennis, but it being the first day of passover and all.... well, you know how it goes. We had to leave him behind. So, where's the Sprite? Let's party!"

Then, in walked....

AndyT

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:29 pm

or should I say in crawled Dennis. "Oy Vay!, I got caught up in the backlash of Andy's rapture and I never want to go thru that again!". He strode over to Neil and autographed his guitar then went and sat at the drink table looking for the waitress. "Sorry Mac," said a sultry voice in perfect Russian. "We don't do that here. You gotta get yer own." And with a wave and a swish, Suzie floated away.

willem

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:58 am

then when we all talked to each other,,our eyes went to the front door with a nice stair that was frased at the border with a lot off geranuims,,there walked a man with sun glasses and cap,,he walked straight to us and ask were is the party gig,,everybody looked again to the man and ask to introduce him self,,oh he said,i thought you regonice me,, i'm pokerface Wiley and have some time to play the table,,

wiley

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:00 am

Hearing there may be an opportunity to make a bit of dough off Wiley since the Poker table had been set up, Buddy, his Clydesdale parked in the Valet, stroll in. Now being inside and following his Mom's advice (never wear your hat inside son)he removed his Black 50x Stetson from atop his cleanly, fresh shaven nogin. As if on cue, the lighting system came on. The reflection from Buddy's top nearly blinded the entire crew until.....

hasben

Thu Apr 01, 2010 9:18 am

Wiley said, "Put yur hat back on, hoss. Yur momma ain't here. Drag over a chair and ante up."

Wiley shuffled a deck of cards, a sly grin on his face. "It's called Texas Holdem for a reason," he thought. "No limit OK with you Buddy Bud?"

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic