The never ending story

wiley

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:45 pm

Wiley, now gloating with glee, jumped up from the table, no one left with anything to gamble with or unwilling too. He played a quick hand of two card Monty with Matt and traded off TG for Matt's spare Rolex and half the Timexes he had picked up. "I'm retired now, I don't need no website to run!". So, in his feeble old mind, he had made a great deal.

Buddy, his head shimmering and dipped low, handed Wiley the deed to the ranch. Looking closely Wiley found the clause about "Clydesdales ONLY" and, being an old roper (Clyesdales really aren't suited for any kind of Rodeoing). "One more hand Buddy Boy, just one more. I'll stake you with that there guitar ya got". Realizing he had let the baggage handlers "Handle" his guitar on the flight, Wiley realized he had no way to gig with the guys anyway.

Sure enough, his 'luck' bottomed out, no guitar, no ranch, nada. Oh well, Wiley had a Motor-home to load and take the kids on a weekend trip. As the table broke, Neil, realizing he had put one over on the old boy anyways, began tuning up. Matt, still reeling, having learned his Guitar Site was now safe and noticing the key marks on the new Porsche on his way in, went......

(See you guys Monday, the Motor-Home awaits...Happy Easter!)

Chasplaya

Thu Apr 01, 2010 4:13 pm

Chas.. meanwhile still sitting plucking shards of glass from his anatomy was thinking 'Note to self use the front door next time not the skylight!' decided to go for a walk in the nearby Käferberg woods, a lovely eco friendly place with signs advising to not disturb the natural beauty of the place... so carefully picking his way between the plastic coke bottles and MacDonalds wrapper thinking to himslef 'We have a lot to thank the USA for...' So taken with the beauty of the place he felt there is a song to be written about this place..'Hmmm it could be called ... Käferberg Wood! and Tony could play it Eureka thats it yes Käferberg Wood! and Tony on guitar and Chris could sing then Neil could comment and say....

'Tony don't give up your day job...'

So Chas kept walking thinking again.. why can't they play 'Snap or Happy Families... I don't get this Texas Holedem game"

willem

Fri Apr 02, 2010 3:33 am

Bingo he thought and walked to his suite to work it out.

It was a litlle quiete under the fouders when they saw how the table rocked and one for one grabbed his guitar and noodled something around.. they feld a little pity..

Then they saw Michele arriving,,,with a big smile on her face see said, hey fellows lets dance, Irisch maybe??

TGMatt

Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:43 am

. Image

willem

Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:19 am

Everybody make a big smile back to her and said yeah lets dance,,if you play some beatle songs we dance ..

OkAY guy's but i have somebody with me and introduce him to you,,he knows a lot of beatle songs..

AndyT

Sat Apr 03, 2010 6:57 am

As Willem's friend walked off stage Bear took his guitar from him, strummed a chord and then broke it over his head yelling "EL KA-BONG". He then leaped off the stage and body surfed the ladies Auxiliary tea to the back of the room to escape security.

Quite suddenly, Dennis walked in and made it known to everyone that only pogo sticks on tuti-fruti sugar cones would ever do. "But where is the leather?" Chas wondered as he sat on the naughty chair. "

MarkM

Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:45 am

Dennis with that cheshire cat smile said "I've got a surprise with me Ladies and Gentleman" and with that walked in D_Dog (Damian), Jay and MarkM with huge bags under their eyes. Chas stood up and said "That's no surprise. We knew they were coming. Don't know why they look like they all are coming down from a bender though"

"Well....." Dennis said. "Look who I had come with them"

and in strolled Bob Taylor (from Taylor guitars) with a big smile on his face looking a bit worse for wear like Jay, Damian and MarkM.

"I've heard a lot about you folks and do I have a story for you......................"

willem

Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:01 am

Well i'm Taylor, call me Bob,,and the story is i know you guy's are all Taylor fans, i mean guitar and James,,oke well,, i know also you are in on a contest and lost the guitar that was to win,,,,so we thougt to bring one in,, its a baby, but who knows who wins that contest....

johnrfeeney

Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:20 pm

an 10.0 earthquake struck california but didn't touch the birthplace of TG, actually all of california is gone except a new musical island

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:20 pm

willem wrote:
Well i'm Taylor, call me Bob,,and the story is i know you guy's are all Taylor fans, i mean guitar and James,,oke well,, i know also you are in on a contest and lost the guitar that was to win,,,,so we thougt to bring one in,, its a baby, but who knows who wins that contest....
Chas on hearing this quickly phoned Brad Clark (of Cole Clarks) 'Hey mate theres a bit of a party goin on and good opportunity to show the world, or at least TG members your mighty fine guitars, get over here now!, bring Jack Johnson and Ben Harpur, these guys will need a lot of convincing'

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic