The never ending story

frybaby

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:26 pm

But no sooner has the words leaped from his lips,his countenance faded when a voice on the end of the line, who he recognized as Brad Clarks,second cousin,by adoption responded, I hate to be the one to break this to you, I though you knew.. Brad, Jack and Ben,sold their guitars,and all their worldly belongings, and invested in a Hawaiian Shirt franchise started by Neil Hogan. Perusing now what they consider the dream adventure of a life time, they opens a Hogan Hawaii Shirt shop in Anarticia.

willem

Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:10 am

I heard it to the grapevine,,they also have a new teacher,,,

When i listen to the voice I think Dennis is all behind it...

frybaby

Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:47 am

continued the voice on the other end of the line, but as I understant it is dance teacher, they are taking ballet lessons, and suddenly there was scilence.

waggis

Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:48 pm

But the Silent Night did last long on this Tuesday Afternoon. A Windy and Warm Föhn was a blowin Over the Hills and Far Away. There was plenty of Dust in the Wind and TGNeil could just make out that faint smell of Classical Gas. Or was it the smell of fresh cut Norwegian Wood?

Just as TGNeil looked up and mumbled "Goodbye Blue Sky" a small Swiss Blackbird blew past as it was not Strong Enough to fly Against the Wind. But what was that? Pigs on a Wing? After seeing that he just stood there like Nothing Else Matters.

Plötzlich,TGMatt wearing his Promoters Badge entered from Across the Universe holding a lot of Money and after seeing the Old Man staring at sky, began to wonder if he had Brain Damage. Imagine how poor TGMatt felt? And not wanting to make the Same Mistake , he kept is eyes firmly fixed on the Old Man Down the Road. Suddenly TGMatt thought he heard Something. It was the sound of Willem's Cow Bells playing Jingle Bells. And the TGMatt, with his TG-feet ice cold in the Swiss snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? Up Around the Bend he could just barely see Swiss "NeverFoundtheTime" Chris leading Wild Horses down the Ventura Highway because he couldn't manage to lead them to the Clearwater Down by the River. "Hey Hey" he shouted. Thoses ain't Brumbys! That's Uncle John's Band.

neverfoundthetime

Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 pm

...and Matt leaped up and shouted, "Now that's what I'm talking about! That's what I call COW BELL!"

frybaby

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:25 pm

When suddenly a cow burst upon the scene and shouted ..."EAT MORE CHINKIN"

johnrfeeney

Wed Apr 07, 2010 7:54 pm

chickens the world over started playing guitars like Hendrix (with their chicken teeth about their heads) and held a chicken stock on the island of TG (left after the earthquake) - where free beef and turkey burgers abounded

frybaby

Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:57 am

Chickens from the entire island gathered in the grass hut of the island's chicken King, King Chicken Pickin. To celebrate the joyous event he was presented with a new gold throne. To make room for the new gold throne, King Chicken Pickin stored the old gold throne in the attic of the grass hut. The weight of the throne in the attic caused the rafters of the hut to give way and with a great crash the hut colapsed killing all the chicken on on the island, an completely submurged Cluck Cluck Island. Thus the warning was spread world wide..... Chickens who live is grass houses should not store thrones.

AndyT

Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:35 pm

Ohh... frybaby. LMBO. that one hurt.

haoli25

Wed Apr 14, 2010 3:21 pm

Matt wakes from a nap and suddenly jumps from his bed and dashes to his computer. He quickly brings up the Totally Guitars website and scans the site furiously. "WHEW' he sighs, "that was a close one!!! I thought I had lost my &%#^%@!* mind and released a streaming package for MEATLOAF and another for KENNY G.....it was just a very bad dream."

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic