New Master menu ...a work in progress but live now..

TGMatt

Wed Mar 31, 2010 12:56 pm

Hey all..

TO aid navigation we have released a new version of the master menu , it has a tiered structure so you can dig down in the category you want...since it was getting messy before die to the shear volume of content..this will be especially useful to newcomers who want to see what we have on the sample side, perhaps before they commit to joining us all on the Target side...you cannot imagine how many people claim weekly we have nothing free...

You may notice you can now search on each page for what you are looking for..and their is also a navigation bar to the left that helps divide the stuff up as well..

Anyways..we will be adding some cleaner looks, video and banners soon..but for now it is live and functional...

Cheers

tom18

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:08 pm

Matt,
I like the look! It's easier to navigate and very neat. It keeps getting better and better around here. Thanks for your efforts,
Tom

freebird

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:30 pm

Much cleaner, but can we get the difficulty ratings back?

TGMatt

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:32 pm

are still their to the right of the song or lesson..

freebird

Wed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

Thanks Matt - They weren't showing on my monitor....didn't realize I had a scroll bar at the bottom. Need to change my resolution to see the whole page

Catman

Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:01 am

Hi Matt,

Thanks. It makes navigating easier and more logical.

One remark (and this is a the nit-picking level) -- there is a lot of "hard" white-space between song names and the difficulty rating. This is OK on a large monitor, but on small screens (think netbook, iPad) is a little inconvenient.

Again, thanks for all the hard work and thinking (which is often harder than the work)

David

tobman

Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:23 am

That's awesome Neil, nice improvement.

Sometimes when I click on the Master Menu link, it takes me instead to the Online Lessons - Home page, the one with the floating, rotating album covers. In order to get to the real Master menu when this happens, I have to go elsewhere, like the Forum, and then re-click the Master menu. Seems odd.

frybaby

Thu Apr 01, 2010 12:15 pm

Realy nice. Thank you, even a guy like me can find my around the site.
Have a pizza on me.

heyjoe

Fri Apr 02, 2010 11:26 am

Clean, clear, easy to understand and easy to navigate, a good improvement.

Joe

izzyhara

Fri Apr 02, 2010 7:03 pm

Haven't done a deep dive yet. But from just spending a few minutes there, I like what I see. I think this will be a good improvement, and thanks much for your continued enhancements. Izzy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic