Neil and I need some help pls..Video Testimonials for Target

TGMatt

Wed Mar 31, 2010 2:01 pm

Hey all Target folk...

Neil and I would like to ask a favor pls

We were wondering if anyone out their would be interested in shooting themselves doing a brief testimonial for TG and for Target program for us..

We cannot run a competition for this, nor reward these in any way..

This would be purely to help us out, and you would only want to do this if you feel that Target and TG has truly helped you...

We are looking for 10-20 of these..if possible..

Any takers would be much appreciated..

No coaching on what to say, this has to be real, and heartfelt..

The videos would be uploaded into same system as the current competition videos...and you must agree to "release" these to us , so that we can use them ..

[url=http://www.totallyguitars.com/index.php ... le&id=4305]>>>>>>>>CLICK HERE TO UPLOAD A TESTIMONIAL

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:19 pm

Hey Matt, I'm sure there 10 of us willing to shoot themselves for the good of the site. Can we make a video for you too? :)

tovo

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:26 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Hey Matt, I'm sure there 10 of us willing to shoot themselves for the good of the site. Can we make a video for you too? :)
I love the site but I'm not willing to shoot myself to prove it. That's pretty hard-core and we have quite strict gun laws. Perhaps Chris could shoot himself 10 times?

neverfoundthetime

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:31 pm

tovo wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
I love the site but I'm not willing to shoot myself to prove it. That's pretty hard-core and we have quite strict gun laws. Perhaps Chris could shoot himself 10 times?
My pleasure Tony..... do I get 10 TG last wishes?

pbraun

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:35 pm

I would be glad to, TG is too good not to pass on.
Pete

timgen

Wed Mar 31, 2010 3:52 pm

Please count me in, my playing has improved so much from this site and you guys.

Lavallee

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:13 pm

I would be happy to do it. What are the specifics: how long does the video should be ?, when do you need it?, any fromat accepted on youtube should do it, rigth?

Marc

TGMatt

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:28 pm

Thx guys so far the more the merrier

No length or instructions issues..

Just upload them the same way you would a competition video same with the format issue..

Thx all

thereshopeyet

Wed Mar 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Thanks

sbutler

Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:10 pm

Matt, I don't have the equipment to upload a video at this time, so in your endeavor, I'm afraid I can't be of much help.

However, that having been said, there is absolutely no doubt that my guitar skills have taken a quantum leap in the 7 weeks that I've been a target member. I can actually play something now.

And as hard as it is to stop playing sometimes, and actually study theory, I find Neils way of teaching works for me at that level as well, and my over all music understanding has really sprouted.

So, if I could help you with the video, I'd jump right in. For now I'll just have to give kudos with a letter.

Thanks for all your hard work.

Scott Butler

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic