HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

AndyT

Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:30 am

I'm taking a few minutes out of my Easter schedule to issue an invitation.
If any of you are interested, you are welcome to view our Easter service online at www.enewhope.org Click on the red banner near the top of the page. Service times are 8am and 11am Hawaii time.

Our special guest is Mandissa. She was a finalist on American Idol recently.

I'm not playing my guitar this year, but my wife and I are in the choir.

HAPPY EASTER !!

izzyhara

Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 am

Thanks Andy. Now I just need to figure out time conversion from Hawaii time to Mountain time. I have always loved Easter. And I miss that I live so remotely that there is not a church near me, or a choir I can sing in. So your service might just be the ticket for me. Easter is such a sense of renewal (duh) - Jesus is resurrected, the dregs of winter are starting to pull away in favor of buds on trees, crocus and daffodils (well not where I live - they aren't that brave), an ever so slight change to the angle of the sun that makes it just a little warmer each day. There is new bird song in the air. Religious or not, if you live in a state that has clearly defined seasons, Easter usually brings us out of winter hibernation and back into the light of spring. Of course it snowed all day yesterday where I live - minor glitch in my theory. So Happy Easter to everyone out there. Love all my TG friends. Izzy

dekotaj

Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 am

HAPPY EASTER Andy,and my God bless you and your family.

Kevin

tom18

Sun Apr 04, 2010 9:58 am

Happy Easter Andy,
And to everyone else in our global community and let me add my voice to your prayers for world peace.
Tom

stratman3

Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:06 am

Happy Easter, Andy and to everyone at TG...I love this place.

He has risen!!

willem

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Happy easter everybody,,,

dtaylor

Sun Apr 04, 2010 12:57 pm

It's a beautiful day here on the east coast, great day to celebrate Easter.
Thanks for the Glad posting, its been a long time since I've heard their great harmonies.
Happy Easter to all, He has risen indead!

BigBear

Sun Apr 04, 2010 3:48 pm

Andy and all fellow TG-ers-

Happy Easter to you all!! Today is the most holy day in Christianity and the entire reason for our religion in the first place. For us, it isn't about Easter Bunnies and colored eggs. It is about love and hope for all mankind.

I'll leave it at that so as not to offend anyone on a guitar forum. Except to say I hope God's Love and Grace shine down on all of you and your loved ones throughout the year.

All the best my friends!

Rick

thereshopeyet

Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:50 pm

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic