>> Announcing Monthly memberships to Target for a limited time..

TGMatt

Tue Apr 13, 2010 4:56 pm

Just a quick note to let you all know that monthly memberships are open for a limited time..

This is the first time in 4 months we have opened up access this way to the Target program ...

Our first year anniversary is approaching...if you have any questions about Target you can ask any members here what they think ..or submit a support ticket if you have ay more questions after you watch the video..

If you want to give the Target program a try maybe this is your chance..

You can find out more here if you like..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/amember/signup_target.php

Thx all

AcousticAl

Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:52 am

I'd jump on this if you were on the fence about paying upfront for a full 6 months or a year. I know there were some people who were kicking themselves the last time month to month went away.

leclercjm1

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:16 pm

Hi, I will try to do something about it, meaning a testimonial video. I understand that you want to increase the number of Target members, and therefore have more people paying for that fantastic guitar website. But, I noticed that there is some times more than 5000 members on the site. The problem is that there is too much good stuff available for free, much more than we can have on other guitar lessons website. Why don't you reduce it a bit ? Thanks for your hard work.

haoli25

Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:42 pm

Jean-Marc, you are kidding right? I have been a TARGET member for almost a year now and I am still amazed at how low the price is. The great lessons on TG are just the tip of the iceberg. There is not another guitar site, pay or free, that even comes in a close second to TG.

Bill

frybaby

Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:53 pm

I think he meant reduce the number of free things. The law of supply and demand. Reduce the supply of free stuff, the demand will still be there, thus those of us not yet members may be motivated to join to get the stuff we want. Hope Neal, Matt and the Target team are not hard core capitalist.

leclercjm1

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:28 pm

frybaby wrote:
I think he meant reduce the number of free things. The law of supply and demand. Reduce the supply of free stuff, the demand will still be there, thus those of us not yet members may be motivated to join to get the stuff we want. Hope Neal, Matt and the Target team are not hard core capitalist.
I agree with Bill but it's not exactly what I meant. Anyway, it is so unexpansive that while I'm on the site, I have the strange feeling that I'm steeling somebody.

Bill, I'm not hard core capitalist I can assure (?) you but you got me right. I remember the first time I explored (?) TG, I said to myself that with all the free lessons available, I could use the site for many many weeks, if not months. The free stuff is great so it's hard to imagine than by paying you will get more. But you get more ! that's why I think TG offers too much for free. I don't mind to pay more. I want TG to survive in the long run.
Bonsoir !
Jean-Marc

leclercjm1

Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:30 pm

In the second part of my message I meant Frybaby, not Bill. Sorry.

jm

caymandiver55

Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:59 am

I haven't seen any sites that provide the TLC that goes into the video lessons that are taught here. Target is unique and a deal.

JJ

frybaby

Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:39 am

JM;
I am with you on wanting TG to last a long time. I have been searching the web for a long time for guitar sites that had free information, and this is the best by far.
Thats why I got a little concerned when I heard Neil was offered a teaching job.
Fortunately that concerned was laid to rest, by Neil himself.

No offence intended with the comment about capitalism. It was meant as a joke.

It seems to me, that Neil has so much love of guitar and music, and so much fun doing this he would do it for free if he could.

He certainly gives away a lot of knowledge, instruction and other information as it is.

Not yet a full target member, but working on it, still have some techical problems with my old computer.

I have benefited so much from the sight, I too feel I owe something to the site.

Ive passed the word around to a lot of my guitar playing pals, one I know of visits regularly and is contemplating Target membeship.

That's one way we can make a contribution, and of course logging in regularly and staying active in the forum.

Hang in there and have fun,

Frybaby

leclercjm1

Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:26 am

Hi Frybaby, Glad to read you again this morning. No problem about the «hard core capitalist». I took it as a joke too. I could have add to it by saying that I'm probably the only canadian who could be seen as a hard core capitalist. lol
I wonder if many people are affraid to join in because of the automatic renewal ? Anyway. Hope to see you post a video someday (eventually).
Regards
jean-marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic