Pardon our dust...

TGMatt

Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:29 am

So you can see a bunch of changes going on in the background..

You are notified of a PM (private message) no mater where you are,

We have placed live chat inside the community so you cal chat together easier..

A few changes to the menu and a bunch more to come..

If you are having any technical problems..put them into a support ticket rather than the forum so we get them..

Thx all

heyjoe

Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:32 pm

As someone who used to dislike change, as I grow older I realise that, in life, change happens all the time, I'm learning to embrace it, to enjoy it, and to adopt it.

So, Matt...the changes..seen them, like them a lot..they make sense, no explanation needed.

I know you don't need the acceptance/validation (can you tell I'm struggling for the right word!) but we really do appreciate the work you and the behind the scenes TG guys do.

Hope life is treating you well

Joe

TGMatt

Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm

Thx Joe appreciate it ..I am just the janitor though (with a "disturbing past").. ;)

Hope you like the lessons and changes...been a hectic 3 months getting stuff organized on a few levels, so we can show you all a good time..and catch up on some stuff we have let go a little...but we will and so stay tuned as always...

Cheers mate

haoli25

Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm

Thanks Matt, Keep The Dust Coming! It's great! :)

....oh, and MORE cowbell please....

Bill Image

izzyhara

Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:59 am

Changes are awesome. The site is getting more intuitive and easier to maneuver in all the time. Thanks for asking our opinion both BEFORE and AFTER the changes. We all love to help ! Izzy

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic