I am still having Problems.... with my account.

mcfingers

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:10 pm

I submitted a support ticket but, is anyone else having problems???

When I log in I still cannot access the TARGET Members Only sections of the forums.
When I review older posts in some forums I cannot go back any farther than 7 pages. After 7 I only get blank pages, even if there are more pages in the forum.

I just tried to post a comment to Izzy's blog. It just vanished.... who knows where it went? :(

I guess I will have to wait and see what the support guys come up with but it's a little frustrating.

I guess I will go play my guitar,
Cheers,
Steve

Chasplaya

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:18 pm

HI Blog comments get reviewed before becoming visible so don't appear straight away. As for the other issues. The admins usually are pretty quick and do their best for you, thats been my experience. However, I think less happens at the weekends, I guess these guys need a break now and then.

sbutler

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:20 pm

Steve,

I haven't had that kind of problem, however, I have contacted the support team on other issues and they do take care of it in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe today they are enjoying a nice weekend day (can't blame them), but my guess is they will do what they can to eliminate your problem.

Scott

TGMatt

Sat Apr 24, 2010 5:34 pm

sorry to hear you having an issue..

I have never heard of that issue before, ever..so accessing the forums for a Target member if you have access to everything else in Target is odd ..and you have access to everything else, videos etc ???.

As everyone else has said..a ticket in will get seen by the support team, and we wil get to it as soon as we can, if it is a programming issue then it will be monday. It sounds very localised though, as I have not seen any other tickets for this issue, I have tried 3 different computers and test accounts and no issues..so it may be something going on with your browser settings

If you can reboot your machine, clear cookies, run cc cleaner and try again, then let service know if that did nothing

Cheers

mcfingers

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:09 pm

Thanks, Yes, very weird. I tried logging on from two different Web Browser's. Firefox and Safari. Both are the latest versions. Same thing in both. Says, "You do not have access to this Forum" ??? Go figure? I am sure that after everyone is done enjoying this beautiful Northern California spring weekend things will get sorted out. I wonder if this has anything to do with the April 14 issue I had were my entire member profile got wiped out? Who knows.

Thanks Steve

mcfingers

Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:17 pm

sbutler wrote:
Steve,

I haven't had that kind of problem, however, I have contacted the support team on other issues and they do take care of it in a reasonable amount of time.

Maybe today they are enjoying a nice weekend day (can't blame them), but my guess is they will do what they can to eliminate your problem.

Scott
Thanks Scott, I agree, they are usually very prompt and I can't blame them if they are out enjoying the beautiful weekend.
Cheers,
Steve

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic