WORSHIP SONGS

BigBear

Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:57 pm

haoli25 wrote:
I have always loved WARSHIP songs. How about a TARGET Short on "Sink The Bismark"? :P

Along with the Battle of New Orleans and North to Alaska! Ha ha!! Johnny Horton for President!! :silly:

TGMatt

Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:19 pm

haoli25 wrote:
I have always loved WARSHIP songs. How about a TARGET Short on "Sink The Bismark"? :P
:laugh: Thx Bill just what this needed..

buddy

Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:02 pm

Bear,

Once again you misinterpret my intent. My intent was not to limit Denis's ability to express himself, my intent was that this thread not turn into a religious discussion. Once again you can't can't resist giving insult (Wise Up)where no insult was intended. Don't be such a grumpy self righteous Bear.

"Buddy, before you tell Dennis to take his comments to the PM you might want to do a little a little research and get a feel for the history of this site. Dennis is just as entitled to post his comments in the open forum as you are to post a worship video. Wise up."

Bud

AndyT

Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:18 pm

As I expressed in a PM, there are reasons I have not created this thread already.

Even just skirting around the issue, people are ready to draw blood at a moments notice. Religion (Which I do NOT practice by the way...) is such a touchy subject that people almost have a genetic memory about it. Look at all the responses this thread got in a short time. Obviously many strong feelings on the subject. There are reasons people freak out over religion and I'll not get into them here. It's actually quite enlightening and funny in many ways.

Dennis, I think you well know the answer to that.

In the meantime,
I'll post whatever song I happen to be working on the the TG Student section for comments. If you don't want to see or hear Praise music, then just don't watch it. Very simple.

Now, maybe this thread needs to be locked so that we don't have anyone explode into flames or get unwillingly dis-possessed. LMBO!

TGMatt

Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:35 pm

Back to what is available please folks...

(1) create a community group, invite everyone you want, create value and people will come and participate

(2) post your videos in the student channel and here in forum for review, include the lyrics if you like..

(3) upload your song requests and make your case for them..

We will monitor it from time to time, but it should self police

And remember stay civil, we all have opinions, they are free, we all think our ours are the right ones, and yet all of us, including myself, should work a little bit each day on being understanding of others positions, without resolving to fighting , name calling, blah blah..

Thx all

buddy

Mon Apr 26, 2010 8:26 pm

Per Matt's suggestion, I started a new group call "Worship Songs". For me it is a real bummer that this thread turned out the way it did. :(

Anyone that is interested in the new group, feel free to look in or join up. Perhaps we can reclaim what this was originally intended to produce, which was sharing with one another a joy and love of worship music, and move away from this us vs. them mentality.

Bud

haoli25

Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:23 pm

I am in the process of starting a new group, "Warships With Guitars". All are welcome, but it is NOT for the faint-hearted or easily offended. :P

Bill Image

songman52

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:31 pm

So, Bill, I guess a Dreadnought would be an advantageous type of guitar to have on the warships, yes?

By the way Willem, I loved your video of "Ave Maria", one of my all-time favorite songs to sing, both the Schubert and Gounod versions. Great job!

Jerry

songman52

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:32 pm

So, Bill, I guess a Dreadnought would be an advantageous type of guitar to have on the warships, yes?

By the way Willem, I loved your video of "Ave Maria", one of my all-time favorite songs to sing, both the Schubert and Gounod versions. Great job!

Jerry

haoli25

Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:49 pm

songman52 wrote:
Jerry

That would be perfect Jerry! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic