Missing Videos

TGMike

Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:41 pm

michelew wrote:
I just tried to do it for my "Is There Anybody Out There Video". I've getting the error message "unsupported extension". The extension is .m4v made with iMovie. What do I need to convert it to? Thanks Michele
Hi Michele,

On iMovie if you just rename the file to .mp4 it will work. That takes it from the latest itunes file type back to quicktime.

Thanks,
Mike

michelew

Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:22 pm

Thanks Chris and Mike. For some reason I'm having trouble working out where the 'save as" is or how to just rename it so I converted it to n avi file instead.

Thanks for your help.

Michele

heatndude

Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:39 pm

I wish everyone had service like you give !!!! Thanks for the support

TGMike

Thu Apr 29, 2010 6:30 pm

Everyone's files are coming in just fine. Keep'em coming! Make sure you put the title of the song you are playing in the file name or in the lyrics area on the uploader. Your username comes in automatically so we always know who they are from.

Thanks

suziko

Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:35 pm

Will the videos that we're uploading be automatically linked to their original thread? I uploaded my video for Circle Game this evening.

What a hassle, guys! Sorry you have to go through this!

TGMatt

Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:00 pm

suziko wrote:
Will the videos that we're uploading be automatically linked to their original thread? I uploaded my video for Circle Game this evening.

What a hassle, guys! Sorry you have to go through this!
Yes Mate..thx to the trollop who screwed this up for us all..(when catch him I will ring his neck), we will have to go and e-embed them...so if we miss any , wither take it on yourself or let us know so we can fill any gaps..as it wont be "automatic".Thx Suz for the heads up

willem

Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:56 am

Well i must be happy becouse it's cellebrate our queen birthday today,,but i feel very,very sad becouse you can't trust anybody and i wonder what the goal for this stuppid action was!!!!!!! just rebelly' he!!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic