PIP in MOVIEMAKER....

willem

Tue May 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Daryl (ff003) helpt me to get the PIP working in movie/maker,,i show you that in the vid below,,its only made with pics to show to everybody it is possible if you only work with moviemaker at the moment...so now i have to experiment with video and music..i think it takes a while...

After playback this vid you get a lot of link video's how to do or were to go,,you can ask me to were to go(PM),all by all its very aesy to get all this,,just creat a folder(ask me) and download all of nice effects..

ffsooo3

Tue May 04, 2010 5:10 pm

Excellent! Can't wait to see/hear your music video!

heyjoe

Wed May 05, 2010 3:56 am

Hi Willem

Cool PIP.
If you are using the program I think you are, then a 50/50 split screen is possible too.

If you like video effects, I'd recommend you search for the windows movie maker forum (easy to find), there are people there who have made all sorts of effects. Its amazing what you can do.

Joe

willem

Wed May 05, 2010 4:29 am

heyjoe wrote:
Hi Willem

Cool PIP.
If you are using the program I think you are, then a 50/50 split screen is possible too.

If you like video effects, I'd recommend you search for the windows movie maker forum (easy to find), there are people there who have made all sorts of effects. Its amazing what you can do.

Joe
thanks Joe i think i've bin there,with the link Al(coustic)send a while a go..but i'm happy with only the pip at the moment,,i got a message in my box that i can make the little pip''s bigger,,thats a option..

jayswett

Wed May 05, 2010 4:53 am

It sounds like this is fairly easy to do. The concern I have, though, is that I use Vista for the most part, and I was under the impression that these Moviemaker changes are more difficult to accomplish in Vista as opposed to XP.

willem

Wed May 05, 2010 4:57 am

jayswett wrote:
It sounds like this is fairly easy to do. The concern I have, though, is that I use Vista for the most part, and I was under the impression that these Moviemaker changes are more difficult to accomplish in Vista as opposed to XP.
Okay, i did'nt say its for XP,,,Jay,do you know were to go???

heyjoe

Wed May 05, 2010 5:02 am

Jay

The only difference is the xml code used to make the changes, the changes can still be made (as far as I'm aware). The forum I mentioned has different areas for XP and Vista, and people working on changes for both.

Joe

ffsooo3

Wed May 05, 2010 5:41 am

jayswett wrote:
The changes aren't more difficult in Vista (as opposed to XP). They are just (slightly) different. That is, I don't believe you can use XP's WMM XML code directly on a Vista machine.

heyjoe

Wed May 05, 2010 6:37 am

I'm in agreement with ffs0003, the code is different, and from what I've ready, you cant use the same code on XP and vista.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic