>> New Video feature test...

d_dog

Fri May 21, 2010 8:41 pm

Not a bad feature, works ok for me. Would be nice to use a non pitch changing technology to also slow down the audio, like a program called Capo, I use it and it's amazing. I do like this new feature, might come in real handy learning fast song, like electric leads and such. Mike, you're right, you have to pull the play marker to get it to stop slow motion, would be nice to have a play button that brought you back to normal speed.

jayswett

Sat May 22, 2010 5:41 am

The high resolution looks great. I wasn't aware of that feature. The lesson, too, was awesome, and I wasn't planning on spending an hour of my morning on that. Nevertheless, I did, and thoroughly enjoyed it.

pbraun

Sat May 22, 2010 8:26 am

Certainly loads quicker. Like the slow-motion it will help
Pete

rapsidy

Sun May 23, 2010 12:50 am

Brilliant :) idea the slow mo especially for beginners like me :unsure: I get frustrated havinging to go back a hundred times to see fingering then wait again while waiting for it to stream. Always wished there was a slow mo now there is.

thanks guys

AcousticAl

Sun May 23, 2010 7:26 am

Buffering is much improved.
Nice work!

willem

Sun May 23, 2010 2:42 pm

rapsidy wrote:
Brilliant :) idea the slow mo especially for beginners like me :unsure: I get frustrated havinging to go back a hundred times to see fingering then wait again while waiting for it to stream. Always wished there was a slow mo now there is.

thanks guys
Brad you don't have to wait for the stream,just click on the buffering line on the point you will see again..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic