>> New Video feature test...

TGMatt

Fri May 21, 2010 2:55 pm

In our quest to improve daily..we are testing a new streaming , which will improve speed, whilst giving us the capability to offer various qualities of video , some of you have slower connections, and we need to be able to offer that variability, including NON-HD quality, as well as the super quality HD..

We have no control over the speed of your network, your video card, or these kind of things..but we are working daily to improve our end..

We have today added a new feature...a slow down feature on the player that lets you play the lesson at variable speeds that you can select..

It is still in Beta testing for you all to check out, but will be a great addition to the teaching ability on Neil's videos..

So give it a try..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/slowmotion.php

Cheers

Matt

willem

Fri May 21, 2010 4:07 pm

can see were i can do choce speed variable...

willem

Fri May 21, 2010 4:11 pm

FOUND IT,but after chosing slow forward the sound is away.

jim56

Fri May 21, 2010 4:25 pm

willem wrote:
Hey Willem, tell me were to find it.

TGMike

Fri May 21, 2010 4:26 pm

If you turn on slow motion the sound turns off. I guess otherwise you would hear an interesting distorted filtered kind of spy movie Neil voice.

One note... I have found if I use slow motion to break out of it I have to move the seek video circle cursor to a new time position to get out of it.

TGMike

Fri May 21, 2010 4:29 pm

jim56 wrote:
willem wrote:
Hey Willem, tell me were to find it.

michelew

Fri May 21, 2010 4:34 pm

Great to see you exploring this idea. I would be useful for watching Neil's finger placement and his right hand. However, slowmo is of limited use to me if I can't also hear what Neil is saying and playing. But, I appreciate all the effort you're going to at any rate.

izzyhara

Fri May 21, 2010 4:52 pm

I am with Michele on this one.... thanks for the effort. I still would like to see looping... Iz

Chasplaya

Fri May 21, 2010 7:00 pm

Great to see this idea, I appreciate the sound issue but it would certainly make it more useful, also the ability to loop is another feature which would be extremely useful.

frybaby

Fri May 21, 2010 8:33 pm

I like it! Worked great on my antique Dell. Lost sound on the slow mo. But I did not have to wait every few seconds for buffering. That buffering thing drives me nutz.
I hope all the TG team has gets as much enjoyment working on improvements as I do logging in and learning on the site.
Pizza for everybody

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic