... and now for something completely different...

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 24, 2010 5:07 am

One of the best things about TG is, you can have a laugh with good friends on a daily basis. Many members here have a great sense of humour and I especially appreciate sharing those hilarious moments. I believe that 99% of the members here are kind, considerate, supportive and open-minded but if anyone is easily offended or doesn't appreciate the humour here, don't view... there are many other threads. So for all those TGers who appreciate a good laugh, this thread is for us and thank goodness for Youtube!

In honour of the glorious title-giver of this thread I'll kick off with Monty P:

Dedicated to all our Canadian TG cousins...

...and in German!! Rare document!

EDIT: As I was writing this, I received a pm from a member who proved my point exactly about how supportive and kind TGers are. Here's to you Jim and all the great kindness shown every day here on TG!

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 24, 2010 5:26 am

It was probably Chas or Joe (? own up fellas) who called me Swiss Chris first, although I'm true blue English.... he was alluding to Swiss Tony from The Fast Show...... I will deny all resemblance in the time honoured TG way and state categorically, I resemble that! ;-)

... Swiss Tony is a used car salesman.... what's wrong with that! :-)

Chasplaya

Mon May 24, 2010 5:40 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
It was probably Chas or Joe (? own up fellas) who called me Swiss Chris first, although I'm true blue English.... he was alluding to Swiss Tony from The Fast Show...... I will deny all resemblance in the time honoured TG way and state categorically, I resemble that! ;-)

I cannot tell a lie twas I that named you Swiss Chris and hey the resemblance with that video is incredibly close, and as for being true blue ... is that Electric Blue ????

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 24, 2010 5:54 am

.... blue rinse!!! :woohoo:

All I can say is....

Chasplaya

Mon May 24, 2010 5:54 am

The best MP sketch ever....

Make mine a Mozzarello... NO!!

willem

Mon May 24, 2010 6:05 am

Chasplaya wrote:
The best MP sketch ever....

Make mine a Mozzarello... NO!!
HE knowed a lot cheese,,he even called EDAMMER AND LIMBURGER,,pity there was'nt, he could have saved a bullet,,,cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese..

AcousticAl

Mon May 24, 2010 6:47 am

LOVE the lumberjack song!!
(But I'm still sending a Mountie to your house to discuss things, Chris.)

neverfoundthetime wrote:
One of the best things about TG is, you can have a laugh with good friends on a daily basis. Many members here have a great sense of humour and I especially appreciate sharing those hilarious moments. I believe that 99% of the members here are kind, considerate, supportive and open-minded but if anyone is easily offended or doesn't appreciate the humour here, don't view... there are many other threads. So for all those TGers who appreciate a good laugh, this thread is for us and thank goodness for Youtube!

In honour of the glorious title-giver of this thread I'll kick off with Monty P:

Dedicated to all our Canadian TG cousins...

...and in German!! Rare document!

EDIT: As I was writing this, I received a pm from a member who proved my point exactly about how supportive and kind TGers are. Here's to you Jim and all the great kindness shown every day here on TG!

waggis

Mon May 24, 2010 8:34 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:

Swiss Chris being a true blue Englishman probably never experienced a situation like this here in Switzerland.

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 24, 2010 10:16 am

oops... bet you can't use half those words on US TV!

neverfoundthetime

Mon May 24, 2010 10:18 am

...and continuing with The fast Show... their spoof of Portuguese TV is diabolical and so funny... (sorry to any Portuguese Tgers!!). My favourite is the weather forecast...

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic