Hi From Buenos Aires

michelew

Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:00 pm

A big hello from Sydney Juan. I look forward to seeing you around the forum more and to seeing you post something. Michele

cosmicmechanic

Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:16 pm

Hi Juan, welcome, you will definitely enjoy your progress with the lessons here, and it will be interesting to see your input.

Pierre

Chasplaya

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:10 pm

HI Juan and welcome to TG, I see you are a founding member so youve been around for sometime I guess. I love Flamenco and Spanish style music do you play any of that? What are your tastes for playing? What kind of guitar have you, so many questions, such nosey people LOL

Anyway enjoy your time here hope to see and hear more from you.
regards

Chas from New Zealand

TGMatt

Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Huge welcome Juan

juanlla

Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 pm

Thanks everyone for this warm welcome !!!.

Chas answereing your question, since I joined the site I've tried playing:
* Pink floyd tunes: Whish you were here, Comfortably numb, What`s the deal, Brain Damage, Pig's on the wind, Is there anybody out there and now painfully going into Money...:-(
* Aqualung
* Stairway to heaven
* BlackBird (Beatles)
* Horizon's (Genesis)

and latelly been working on Wonderfull tonight (Clapton) having a lot of troble on timing the melody. I tend to jump into ahead of time...

Basically since (I categorize myself "ear handicaped") I found easier to go into the fingerpicking were I can follow the tab...

Bye the way about a month ago on my way back from Singapore, I had enogh time to enjoy a Beer & pizza by the warf.

I'v now voted in support of "thick as a brick" as a new lesson

Music Junkie

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:29 pm

Jaun:

Welcome from Ventura, CA, USA

Looks like you had the same luck as many of us did by stumbling across this haven on the net. Really glad you found us here.

Have fun!

J

neverfoundthetime

Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:43 pm

Welcome Juan! Hope you have a good time here. You guys can win the World Cup too... as long as England don't want it! ;-)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic