>>Our Live show is going to be this Saturday --June 19th at 3pm California time ..

Chasplaya

Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:48 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Ok bump for a reason..

Lets have a show of hands..who is attending this saturday ?
I'll be there no worries mate. Might be an opportunity for some new TG folks to get a word in with a few regulars MIA.

Lavallee

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:42 pm

I will
Marc

jim56

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:47 pm

I'm in. Got a question posted also.

neverfoundthetime

Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:58 pm

I'll be tuning in from the National Sport School in Magglingen ... just have to unplug one of the computers and plug in my laptop... and circumnavigate the Ministry of Defence firewall (sport is run under Min. def.) and break radio silence at midnight without being discovered... should be a cinch. :-)

Moondog

Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:41 pm

I missed the last one..I'll be sure to make this one.

Mike

Chasplaya

Thu Jun 17, 2010 7:27 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I'll be tuning in from the National Sport School in Magglingen ... just have to unplug one of the computers and plug in my laptop... and circumnavigate the Ministry of Defence firewall (sport is run under Min. def.) and break radio silence at midnight without being discovered... should be a cinch. :-)
Conjuring up a picture of Chris wearing all black garb with Black Balacalva/ski-mask breaking into complex avoiding heavily armed Swiss Guards all for the sake of ...TG Now thats dedication or something

cosmicmechanic

Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:38 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
Conjuring up a picture of Chris wearing all black garb with Black Balacalva/ski-mask breaking into complex avoiding heavily armed Swiss Guards all for the sake of ...TG Now thats dedication or something
Actually, someone got a photo of Chris catching the last TG-Live show (he hadn't washed his hair in while, so it's a bit darker than usual) ... oh yeah, I'll try hard to attend the show.

AcousticAl

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:06 pm

Won't be able to make this one.
Look forward to the rerun.

tovo

Fri Jun 18, 2010 5:21 pm

After I made a big drama about the timing of the last one and you guys have made an effort to accommodate us for this one (thanks) I will absolutely be there.

michelew

Fri Jun 18, 2010 7:32 pm

With bells on - and no I'm not sharing the pictures, you'll need to use your imagination... OK now some of you should stop that....

It' a great time for Sydney. Thanks Michele

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic