>> Announcing A new place to upload those cool collaborations - The Collaboration channel...

TGMatt

Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 am

So today we created a new channel and system to upload your collaboration videos, so they can exist independent of the Student reviews...

We have both a new channel in YouTube and a new uploader...so hopefully we can all create some new momentum that can live on it's own this way..

One of our members kind of tipped us over , we were getting to it, but I decided to fast track it today based on them coming forward..Hope this a cool addition for you all

Cheers

Instructions are here..

http://www.totallyguitars.com/forum/129 ... tions-live

TGMatt

Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:48 am

Here is the actual channel destination...

http://www.youtube.com/user/TGGuitarCollaborate

BigBear

Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:46 pm

Matt- big kudos to Mike for getting this launched so quickly. I put in a support request because I was having trouble figuring out how to upload my collaboarations with Jerry and Mike jumped all over it! It worked perfectly and was so easy.

Every time I've needed anything from either Mike or Jim they have been all over it! The level of customer service and support is just astounding. I've never experienced this level of commitment anywhere else. These guys don't get enough credit for their hard work from us members.

For people contemplating joining the TARGET program, they should know about this commitment to support. Any business is only as good as your weakest link and it's usually customer service and support. Not with Totally Guitars; it's your strength!

Now we have to find a weakest link. It's either you or Neil, mate! lol! Maybe it's Potsticker! ;)

Cheers!

TGMatt

Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:07 am

BigBear wrote:
Matt- big kudos to Mike for getting this launched so quickly. I put in a support request because I was having trouble figuring out how to upload my collaboarations with Jerry and Mike jumped all over it! It worked perfectly and was so easy.

Every time I've needed anything from either Mike or Jim they have been all over it! The level of customer service and support is just astounding. I've never experienced this level of commitment anywhere else. These guys don't get enough credit for their hard work from us members.

For people contemplating joining the TARGET program, they should know about this commitment to support. Any business is only as good as your weakest link and it's usually customer service and support. Not with Totally Guitars; it's your strength!

Now we have to find a weakest link. It's either you or Neil, mate! lol! Maybe it's Potsticker! ;)

Cheers!
Thx Bear the guys..all of them, including the ones you don't hear about all do a super job...Mike contacted me with your request, and it was worth pushing it forward just so we could all could see you on Camera..

As for the weakest link..I will happily cop that label if it means I can continue to lead the great team we have to better things...they are the stars no doubt, and I let them know everyday..we have been together now for a long time now..on many many projects..TG is our favourite..

Thx for being Rick..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic