>> New Website feature - Community World map..

BigBear

Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:37 pm

This map idea has enormous potential for TG/TARGET members. I'm pretty excited to learn who lives around here. I can't wait see it in final form!

Another great idea guys whoever came up woth it!! Kudos!! :cheer:

AndyT

Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:02 pm

It is a great idea. What would make it an even greater idea is if we could somehow filter the results. People within X miles of us would be a really good thing to have.

michelew

Thu Jul 15, 2010 6:50 am

That's a great idea and I'm looking forward to finding fellow students in my area.

AndyT

Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:50 pm

Hmmm... It seems to have vanished.

TGMatt

Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:27 pm

AndyT wrote:
Hmmm... It seems to have vanished.
I shifted it to its own page for now as to not disturb the community load times whilst we continue with the developing , you can access it via the top menu bar where it says "community map"

Cheers

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:20 am

Great finally on the map, although I am about 175km South of where I should be. It has me at a place called Porirua, where the NZ Police College is based and where my Boss resides. Now are you telling me something here... I am considering applying for a job there in the not too distant future so do you guys know something I don't lol

TGMatt

Fri Jul 16, 2010 1:44 am

Chasplaya wrote:
Great finally on the map, although I am about 175km South of where I should be. It has me at a place called Porirua, where the NZ Police College is based and where my Boss resides. Now are you telling me something here... I am considering applying for a job there in the not too distant future so do you guys know something I don't lol
That mate may be something .lol..

No it is where your IP routs out ...we have a new feature coming that will let you define your own address if you want to...shhhhhh

AndyT

Fri Jul 16, 2010 2:09 am

I'm in the phonebook... I'm in the phonebook...

:laugh:

d_dog

Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:19 am

AndyT wrote:
I'm in the phonebook... I'm in the phonebook...

:laugh:
"Things are going to start happening to me now..."

Chasplaya

Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:00 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Chasplaya wrote:
That mate may be something .lol..

No it is where your IP routs out ...we have a new feature coming that will let you define your own address if you want to...shhhhhh
Took a drive to the place you say I am yesterday couldn't find the big red pointer anywhere!!!

Our geocode would be good , more accurately tell who is close by etc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic