How good would Clapton be has he .........................?

willem

Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:34 am

Hello,,i heard a friend of my saying(he play's and sings in a band,,doing covers,translate from englisch to dutch),,, ''IF you make it self its ease'r'',thinkin of that i thought for a example,how good would Clapton be if he was following a target lesson here(i think he would make is own skills to it),,we proberly never know,,but what are you thoughts in this...???? :woohoo: B)

tovo

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:24 am

I'm thinking that Clapton wouldn't have too much trouble with the Target program Willem, if I understand your question correctly. I think in any field there are a few absolute freaks who take it to the next level. Clapton is one of those. I don't think there would be too much he couldn't do with a guitar, although I think your point may be how would Neil review him? I think he probably does a fair bit "wrong" in terms of his fingerings etc, but given the skill with which he plays I doubt Neil would be telling him to change.

I guess if someone like Dylan or Cohen went on "American Idol" they wouldn't get past the 1st hurdle. Lucky for us they took a different path.

willem

Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:43 am

Oke Tony,,maybe i toke a wrong example and ment any famous artist or guitarist,,they play there own made music the very best(they invented self,,so maybe ease'r for them),,but what if they toke a Target song/lesson,,that is what i ment..but we proberly never know..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic