>> New website feature - Add a profile video

TGMatt

Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:02 am

So here is a new feature that lets you add a video to your profile..

The idea is you can now introduce yourself maybe your guitars, your nationality, accent and whatever else you think you would like to share in video form..maybe it will be a talking cartoon, maybe it will be a montage of photos in video form..

Now you can create an avatar that really connects..

We will do a training video soon, but for now just jump in all of you quick starts..

You will upload a video to your profile as you normally do, then select change profile video under Profile Tab...

Training video to come .

Hope you enjoy cheers

tovo

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:05 am

OK so I'm not sure how many people have uploaded a profile video but I did. As Bear says, "it's painless". Instructions are coming but you don't really need them, just upload (or link from Youtube or elsewhere)a video in your profile, then select it as your profile video.

I think the profile video is a pretty good idea, a chance to tell people a bit about yourself.

As we say down under, "get into it".

TGMatt

Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:16 pm

tovo wrote:
OK so I'm not sure how many people have uploaded a profile video but I did. As Bear says, "it's painless". Instructions are coming but you don't really need them, just upload (or link from Youtube or elsewhere)a video in your profile, then select it as your profile video.

I think the profile video is a pretty good idea, a chance to tell people a bit about yourself.

As we say down under, "get into it".
THx TOny for stepping up and giving it a whirl..

" I just love hats"

Love it mate

Chasplaya

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:07 pm

I've posted here cos I don't think many members have taken advantage of this feature yet. Its a cool idea, I have just posted one and intend doing a series about my guitars, and what I'll play won't necessarily be lessons but songs to show off the particular guitar, plus along the way I will introduce myself and maybe talk a bit about my guitar journey.

If members have then maybe we need a better way to announce the fact.

So guys get into it, Tovo (Tony has already, the 1st to do so, and its a cool vid)

Chas

PS Unwritten rule #1 you gotta include hats lol

TGMatt

Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:14 pm

Chasplaya wrote:
I've posted here cos I don't think many members have taken advantage of this feature yet. Its a cool idea, I have just posted one and intend doing a series about my guitars, and what I'll play won't necessarily be lessons but songs to show off the particular guitar, plus along the way I will introduce myself and maybe talk a bit about my guitar journey.

If members have then maybe we need a better way to announce the fact.

So guys get into it, Tovo (Tony has already, the 1st to do so, and its a cool vid)

Chas

PS Unwritten rule #1 you gotta include hats lol
Thx CHas..hold off on teh guitar idea..we have something coming in the upgrade just for that mate ;)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic