>> Just a quick heads up on some funky changes and issues ..

TGMatt

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:08 pm

Just wanted to let you all know that we have a few issues and fixes happening as we roll out a major upgrade to the site..

The last 4 days we have been buried in working through issues and fixes and upgrades that will hopefully deal with a number of menu challenges, design nasties, and also upgrade the site with a bunch of new features ..and of course fixes..

We will have some stuff break that we may not notice, or may miss..so please let us know if you see something awry to support..(use a support ticket and let us know)

The Target member and founder badges disappeared when we upgraded some forum software so that is a fix we have to do tomorrow, also we know we have some work to do on the community map..

All of this stuff will resolve in the next couple of weeks as we deal with coding issues, before we apply some of our design and menu changes..

So try and be patient with us, we are burning some serious midnight rubber here..attempting to continue to bring you outstanding lessons, new content and student reviews, whilst adding new features and fixes..

So thx for your input, and give the surveys, maps, video avatar and event modules a real workout and let us know through support if you see any glaring issues..

Cheers

Matt

mcfingers

Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:18 pm

Thanks for the hard work. This site just keeps on getting better and better.

millponddave

Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:08 pm

Maybe that is why I can't get the map to work right. I am looking forward to being able to find some TG folks around my area to maybe get together and jam with. Keep up the great work.
Thanks, Dave

d_dog

Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:19 pm

Thanks Matt for the heads up. You guys are doing great!

TGMatt

Tue Jul 27, 2010 2:25 pm

Hey all

Quick update..

We are on a massive upgrade program at moment behind the scenes..

It will be a little longer than I wanted but we are on our way to adding more features, improving menus, changing the design, adding speed, and giving you more flexibility..

This includes the forum, which we put on hold as we go about upgrading it as well...

Just a ton of work behind the scenes to get this going and so just wanted you all to know..

The forum will be restructured finally with all the new categories and some others rolled up with this upgrade..so lots to come..

We will also be releasing a new training section and FAQ section to help you get the most from it all..

Hope this message finds you well

Cheers

Matt

MarkM

Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:00 pm

Thanks Matt and team!!! It's great that you are always looking for improvements. Keep up the great work!!!

MarkM

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic