>> Discuss what you think is coming down the pipe..

TGMatt

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:32 pm

Hey all

So I have been working pretty darn hard with Neil on what is coming down pipe..

He has been locked away in the basement working his but off to get you this stuff, and so after a conversation with him, he will be posting a couple of Polls to get you going and interested..

What do you think is coming down the pipeline in the next 4 weeks ??..

Guesses can start here...

BigBear

Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:46 pm

One area of enormous potential is in TG Get Togethers. I think the new map is going to be great and I suspect that somewhere down the pike a more formal system of Get Togethers will happen. Maybe regional clinics or jam sessions.

I hope to see an expansion of the Student Review section to include vocal reviews as well. Now that would be cool! Just don't let Neil do the reviews!! rofl!

The recent introduction of slide guitar was outstanding. I can see an expansion to other guitar styles. Plus maybe some jazz, country, flamenco, renaissance/baroque and other styles.

Plus I know that Neil is ready to unlease his Prog Rock program!! Renaissance, Yes, Camel, Marillion, Gentle Giant and so on! I don't have any more time to learn them but I can't wait!!

Whatever you guys put out will be outstanding so who really cares? Totally Guitars is a dream come true!!

Cheers! :cheer:

blindshine

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:04 pm

LOL..what a teaser! Today's discussion about singing and my belief that some (Me) are not meant to sing has me hoping that it is perhaps a solo fingerstyle twist. It is so hard to find such arrangements done with enough audio instruction that I can follow without tabs, and I have found Neil's audio explanation to be excellent.

Michael

mcfingers

Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:58 pm

I haven't been right with a guess yet, but like Bear says, it doesn't really matter because it has always been pretty awesome. Bring it on. :laugh:

TGMatt

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:40 pm

Well..we just knocked some 10 + songs of the top 100 voted list in the last month, we have mentioned Tom Petty in a round about way, there is a blues poll ...

Any other thoughts ....

tovo

Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:45 pm

I think there is more George Harrison coming, which is a good thing.

For some reason, the thought of you and Neil down in the basement working his butt off makes me a little nervous.

Note to self: It's a family show.

Chasplaya

Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:51 pm

Tom Petty played Robert Johnson style?

karl01

Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:17 pm

FINGER STYLE BLUES WOULD BE GREAT

Karl

willem

Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:33 pm

I think Neil play's the ''BOHEMAIN RHAPSODY'' instrumental,,,with slide!!!with a piece of the pipeline..

wiley

Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:40 am

Prog Rock!

Marillion! Yes! Gentle Giant lessons!

Please don't tease me!

Mshrad

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic