new to the site. just sayin hi!

andyman9988

Thu Aug 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Finally figured out how to post a thread haha. My name's Andrew, I'm new to the site. I really like what I see so far. If you have any suggestions on good lessons I should view please let me know! Thanks!

jayswett

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:04 pm

Your very first post. Hopefully the first of many. Welcome to the site.

blindshine

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm

Welcome Andrew
I am new here also and still feeling my way around. I am from the shores of Mobile Bay in Alabama. This site has loads to offer as I am sure you have already discovered. Have fun.

Michael

tovo

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:10 pm

andyman9988 wrote:
Finally figured out how to post a thread haha. My name's Andrew, I'm new to the site. I really like what I see so far. If you have any suggestions on good lessons I should view please let me know! Thanks!
Hi Andrew. They are ALL good lessons mate. What's your level of playing? Have a surf around. I see you are in the Target program so there's absolutely heaps there to keep you busy. The hardest thing is sticking to just a few songs.

Welcome aboard.

haoli25

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 pm

Hello Andrew. Glad you decided to join us here. This is a guitar players candystore...soooo many great lessons to choose from. Let us know if you need any help, or if you have any questions. We are here to help each other.

Bill Image

Lavallee

Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:20 pm

Hi Andrew, glad you decided to join. As Tovo said, if you could guide us what your guitar interests and musical tastes are, we could give you some guidance as which lessons you could work on.

Marc

michelew

Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:01 pm

Hi from Sydney Andrew. There's so much to choose from lesson-wise that lots of us find ourselves getting distracted by the next fab lesson we look at. If you're a beginner then definitely strat with the beginner series. If you're not have a look at the song menu and pick a performer you like. In no time you'll be whizzing around the site having trouble deciding on the lessons that you're going to get down properly.

Have fun.

Michele

AcousticAl

Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:17 pm

Welcome from near Toronto, Canada, Andrew! Have fun poking around the site.

It's been said before on TG--
'You can check out, but you can never leave!'

neverfoundthetime

Fri Aug 06, 2010 7:56 am

Hi Andy hope you have a ball here... and ALL the lessons a great so just chose your favourite song and go for it!
Greetings from Switzerland
Chris

Music Junkie

Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:32 am

Hey Andrew! Welcome from Ventura, CA!

Glad you found our community here. I hope you take the time to check everything out, as there is a ton of content here. If you have any questions about finding anything, or about anything, just drop a line, and you will get more responses than you can handle..... B) B)

J

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic