Stop me if you've heard this one . . . . . .

Hydroman52

Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:04 am

It’s the last day of Kindergarden, and all the kids have brought a present for their teacher, Ms Applebottom.
She picks up the first one and it’s from little Sally. Sally’s father owns a flower shop.
Ms Applebottom shakes the box and says, “I know what this is . . . it’s a bouquet of roses.”
“Yes, it is!” says little Sally.
She opens it up, and sure enough, it’s a box of beautiful roses. The children are amazed.
The next gift is from little Billy. Billy’s father owns a candy store.
She shakes the box and says, “I know what this is . . . it’s a box of chocolates.”
“Yes, it is!” says little Billy.
She opens it up, and sure enough, it’s a box of handmade chocolates. The children are astonished.
She goes through all the gifts, guessing each one correctly, until the last one. It’s from little Neil. Little Neil is the class clown who’s always getting into mischief . . . . and his father owns a liquor store.
She shakes the box, and some liquid starts dripping from the corner. Being an amateur wine taster, she daubs a little on her finger and tastes it.
“Hmmmm, light . . . dry . . . . . bitter. It’s a white wine . . . probably Reisling.”
“No!” says little Neil.
Puzzled, she shakes it again, takes another taste.
“Okay, I’ve got it . . . how about Pinot Grigio?”
“No!”
Another taste . . . .
“White Bourdeau?”
“NO!” . . . . . a big sigh . . . . . “It’s a PUPPY!”

WARNING: (1) According to the Surgeon General, women should not read this joke during pregnancy because of the risk of birth defects. (2) Reading this joke impairs your ability to drive a car or operate machinery, and may cause health problems. Contains no sulfites.

haoli25

Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:23 pm

I love it!!!!

Bill Image

thereshopeyet

Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:07 pm

Thanks

willem

Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:34 pm

When the pis taste like that,,i start a pupy winery..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic