TARGET Student Reviews

TGNeil

Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Hi Gang,

I just wanted to share a little info with you on the Student Reviews. I am finding a little more time to work with these lately and had a chance to take a look at some older ones that I might get to reviewing as I realize the learning opportunities in them doesn't really expire, even if the original poster has progressed far beyond the level in the video. I expect you will be seeing some 'Vintage Student Reviews' soon.

While I'm on the subject, I would like to enlist your help for a goal of mine. I would like to be sure that everyone who has uploaded a video of a TARGET lesson gets at least one response. I know many people have had multiple reviews but there are probably some who have not received any. Remember, I really need to prioritize TARGET songs for a few reasons, as I mentioned in today's TG News (August 27, 2010).

If you have uploaded a video of a TARGET song and never received a response, please add a reply to your original post mentioning that fact, to bring it back into Recent Discussions, and I will try to take a look at it.

Thanks,

Neil