Recommend A Lesson Bulletin (calling all Led Zep fans!)

TGNeil

Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:11 pm

Hi Gang,

As you may have noticed, over the last couple of months we have been making a concerted effort to get to lessons that rank highly on our Recommend A Lesson list. I would love to tackle song #1 except that it is obviously 2 songs. We need to know how many people voted for each one, Going To California and Tangerine. To make this easy we are taking them off the list and giving you a chance to restart both as separate songs. If either one moves up at bullet speed, I will get to it as soon as possible.

Led Zeppelin fans, get moving!

Neil

beaker

Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:27 pm

Neil,
I voted for both Tangerine and going to california because they are both great songs. But if i were to choose one it would be Going Tot California. But I think having lessons on both of those and some other zep songs would be the best idea.

Side note:

When I navigate from your home page, down the list of links on the left side, and I click on Intros, Licks and Riffs there is a link to a lesson on Whole Lotta Love, but I cannot access the song. I think it is a Tech problem. Just letting you know.

Thanks Neil and TG, Beaker.

TGMatt

Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:45 am

Just a quick follow up here..we are deleting that first entry..will be gone by monday..so can someone who wants wither song reload them individually into the list please and then ask the masses to vote using the recommendation tab..

Thx

jksniper

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:13 pm

Neil,

I'm a big Zep fan so either song is great but if I HAD to choose between them then I Would have to go with Going to California.
JK

Lavallee

Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:24 pm

Hi Jksniper, welcome to the site. Click on "recommend a lesson" on the top right of the page and scroll down for the song to vote on.

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic