>> What say we all pitch in a few bucks and buy this together...

neverfoundthetime

Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:14 am

After we buy the place and set it up as a TG retreat-come-guitar-boot-camp-ashram, we'll need staff. Here's my suggestion:

Tony: Drill and practice Sgt. Major responsible for getting our asses out of bed at 05:00 for PT and finger exersise etc. Chief Hat-Master-At-Arms .. er, on-heads.

Chas: to walk around in Kilt with swagger-stick controling proceedures and attendances and cries of "Wot's all this then laddie!" in brogue.

Dermot: In charge of chakra training, creative workshops and LP cover design for any music we publish.

Buddy: Head ranch hand and horse-back trail guid

Matt: Head Cat Hearder and game-keeper.

Neil: Top Cat, Bagwan, glowing leader with balzing guitar (minus the Rolls Royces!)

Al: Head of directing and video productions and Seinfels impersonator.

Andy: Chaplin-in-chief charged with care of the Infirmery for F-Barre-Chordinitus victims

Daryl: Keeper of THE BEATLES SHRINE and rock garden

Willem: Proprietor of the TG Dutch Coffee Shop and supplier of certain substances for medicinal, creative processes.

..... I'm sure you'all can all come up with some fitting roles for everyone here, lets have em! ;-)

willem

Mon Sep 27, 2010 6:16 am

I checked my account, it is'nt there,,only for a month target,,but i got a 5 euro tip from a weekend drive,,so the beginning is there...

ON MY WAY WITH MY 5 BUCKS

haoli25

Mon Sep 27, 2010 1:44 pm

Matt, do you suppose we could try one of those "No Money Down" scams and get this property?

Bill

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic