What about money,,,i'm wondering if it is gone,,'m i a bad costumer??

willem

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:24 pm

I'M wondering if my money is gone,,paypal has payed,i have my receipt,,but i'm again cut of target,,that leads to that i don't feel happy,,i send a ticket about it,,I think they are busy,,

michelew

Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:51 pm

Locked out of the playhouse again willem....? Check under the pot plant at the front door, above the door sill and behind that loose brick, I've watched enough American movies to know that that's how it's done in the US. Better still get a string and keep the key tied around your neck.

Here's hoping that the hard working TG techies can sort your woes soon.

Michele

wammer

Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:15 pm

michelew wrote:
Locked out of the playhouse again willem....? Check under the pot plant at the front door, above the door sill and behind that loose brick, I've watched enough American movies to know that that's how it's done in the US. Better still get a string and keep the key tied around your neck.

Here's hoping that the hard working TG techies can sort your woes soon.

Michele
LMAO off Michele...............Just wondering :ohmy: if maybe there was a typo in your reply..............."pot plant" :woohoo: or is this where you usually keep your "KEYS" ;)

Tammy B)

michelew

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:21 pm

My mistake Tammy. Pot-plants are kept at the back of the house.

AcousticAl

Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 pm

You guys are yuckin' it up and poor Willem's alone in the wilderness.

I feel your pain, Willem. I've been there.
You'll be back in before you know it. In the meantime- a long distance dedication...

wammer

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Willem ????????????? Is that you

TGMatt

Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:51 pm

willem wrote:
I'M wondering if my money is gone,,paypal has payed,i have my receipt,,but i'm again cut of target,,that leads to that i don't feel happy,,i send a ticket about it,,I think they are busy,,
Hey Willem..

FIrstly mate...U know very well you are not a bad customer ..

Your ticket and tickets have been answered...

You are to my knowledge not locked out..

Use the support ticket not the forum to let us know

I authorized for you to have access for almost a week with no money mate, so I am here for you...and as far as I can tell Paypal cancelled your account nothing to do with us, so we gave you free access till the money arrived..
Pls send another ticket if you are still having issue mate pls..

TGCheryle

Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Hi Willem,

You have not been locked out. You have access, I have answered your original ticket so look out for that ticket. I will respond to that ticket otherwise it gets too confusing having multiple tickets open. Please try to log in and if you are having difficulties I will get it looked at asap for you.

How can you be a bad customer with your wonderful conversations?? :)

Cheers
TGCheryle

willem

Wed Sep 29, 2010 12:54 am

A huge apologize to Cheryle and Matt,,i looked at the wrong ticket,,but i was locked out from target, but i'm in again and be waiting for instructions to get my abbonnement on normal the way it was and fit in the system,,excuse,exuse,,

ps i really don't feel like a bad customer,,it was more a headline to get attension,,you all are great sports,,thanks,,,oh yeah i'm happy again,,very happy..

TGMatt

Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:22 am

Glad to see your in mate..

No apology needed..

By the way that Wings song I mentioned to Neil..I am not going to let you know his exact response , but it wasn't kind lol..

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic