so here it is,,the vioce from Holland,,,

willem

Sun Oct 03, 2010 5:02 am

Hi,we have a new telly program,,its like Xfactor or popstars,,but this diffrent,,there four coaches that listen with there back to the performer and when they like it they pusch the button and must try to get the singer in his team and work with him/she,,the vid bellow is special because he only sang three notes and three of the coaches pusch the button on the same time,,why,,well this is so great and the singer wel i think he is goona tour the world..

Hydroman52

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Hey Willem,

This guy has a good voice. I like the concept of the show, too. My question is why is he singing in English and not Dutch or other dialect of Holland? It's such a great language (I don't speak a word of it, but like to listen while some languages can be a little annoying to me) . . . . why pollute it with English?

willem

Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:57 pm

Hydroman52 wrote:
Hey Willem,

This guy has a good voice. I like the concept of the show, too. My question is why is he singing in English and not Dutch or other dialect of Holland? It's such a great language (I don't speak a word of it, but like to listen while some languages can be a little annoying to me) . . . . why pollute it with English?
Hello hydro,,yeah why,,I think the languages is world wide and you can break thru world wide,,when you sing only dutch thats very national,,but there are performers(on that show) that sing only dutch and they call it '''voice from .......),, and i'm sure John de Mol sell it all over the world..

willem

Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:09 am

Hello,,so the auditions are over and they stept in section two of the concept the battles,,this are really battles in singin,,i put up the man from my first post against a women that could fight him,,for me it was close finisch,,i do love this new concept of entertainment.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic