THE UNEXPECTED

neverfoundthetime

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:41 am

I don't know about you but I certainly wasn't expecting to see THIS in the supermarket cooled drinks section on my way to work yesterday..... Image

haoli25

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:57 am

I think "Green Tea" is supposed to be good for you. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Chasplaya

Tue Oct 05, 2010 12:59 pm

Is nothing sacred, we'll be getting Cannabis flavoured Swiss chocolate next :laugh:

wammer

Tue Oct 05, 2010 4:27 pm

The article says

"The product was launched in Switzerland in 2003 and is already available in Austria, Germany, the Netherlands, Portugal and Spain.."

So now we all know why Chris is always soooooooooo relaxed in front of the camera!!!!!!! :ohmy:

waggis

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 am

I've actually drank that brew as it has been around for a few years now. You can also find it in many coin machines. It is not bad for what it is, but I much prefer a bottle of Rivella instead.

David

neverfoundthetime

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:43 am

Tammy, I'm so laid back I can hardly stand up! :-) Switzerland is not known for its laid back attitude, that's for sure.

Chas, why do you think Swiss Choci is so addictive?!

Dave,yeah Rivela is great, just no one else on the site will have a clue what we're on about! You know, now I realise, I'd seen that ice tea many times before but this time it was at eye level and I could read what it was.

Bill, if only I was a tea drinker!

Daryl, your kind of product, eh? ;-). Actually hemp is widely used here and there are shops selling solely hemp products ... minus the joints.

PS: German customs just burned 15 tons of cannabis this week after finding it in a container being shipped under some bananas. That must have been quite a party!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic