>> Please leave any thoughts / prayers or messages of hope to MattB here .

TGMatt

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:04 pm

I will Chas..

Thx to everyone so far..keep em coming everything helps

sbutler

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:25 pm

Absolutely Matt.

I have the utmost respect for this wonderful man, and I wish him all of the very best of everything.

MattB's passion for music is incredible and for me anyway, its contagious. He is someone we can all look up to no matter what our skill level. We can all learn something from him, whether its a music lesson or not.

Hopefully he will be home before we all know it, teaching us yet another wonderful lesson in life or on the Guitar.

Scott

pbraun

Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:53 pm

MattB.
Keep fighting and know that my thoughts and prayers are with you.
Pete

buddy

Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:07 pm

Matt,

Keeping you in my prayers and thoughts and wishing you the best of all things. My hope is that all will turn out well for you and that all of the love from those on this sight will lift your heart and your spirits. I can tell that you are a man that looks with your heart so may your heart be filled with all the love and care from those that care about you.

Bud

neverfoundthetime

Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:34 am

Matt you are an inspiration and a shining light and the world can use all the light it can get. We all know you are someone special as you make a difference to those around you. Everyone here is with you and rooting for you right now. You don't walk alone. Get well soon and get back here as fast as you can. There is light at the end of the tunnel, and that light is you. Shine on!

ffsooo3

Thu Oct 07, 2010 6:39 am

MattB, This song always seems to lift my spirits....

ncsurfer

Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:53 pm

Hi Matt B.,

I'll share you a quote from one of my cancer patients;

"I have learned that if you're going through hell, keep on going!"

It takes great strength of character to play the hand you've been dealt, you have my respect and support. Be assured that there are lots of people here ready to help however they can, don't be bashful about asking.

play on brother!

beaker

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Matt B.
I am behind you in your fight to get rid of this cancer. I can tell from your lessons that you are a great guy and I hope you get through this as quickly and with as much ease as possible. Keep playing guitar if you can and keep your spirits up. Good times will be on the horizon soon. I am sure. I look forward to seeing you healthy again and hearing you play and learning from you some more.

My thoughts are with you, Beaker
North Vancouver BC.

stratman3

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:09 pm

Matt,

My thoughts and prayers are with you. Our lord Jesus Christ is also with you. He is watching over with you,always. Stay strong, the positive attitude and the love for life that you display in your videos will also see you through.

God Bless

smips65

Thu Oct 07, 2010 8:49 pm

All I can say is keep on fighting.

You are an inspiration to us all. No one knows when that bell will toll, and your leading us by example.

Take care and do it!!!

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic