>> Please leave any thoughts / prayers or messages of hope to MattB here .

hesser

Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:20 pm

MattB,

You are a fighter, there is no question. I want to send you all my strength to help. I wish you a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you play and play and play........

Your friend

Mike

Squamish BC, Canada

malkinlee

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Wishing you every success and praying for your complete and speedy recovery. Stay positive, we're all on your side. Keeping your sense of humor is one of the biggest weapons in this fight. And keep playing. Your attitude and tenacity lifts our spirits.

NKenny

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:25 pm

Get well soon Matt, want to see many more of your great lessons.
NKenny

bazzaspain

Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:02 pm

You know when you first pick up a guitar you know you are going to have a battle on your hands to master it, but you keep at it, somedays you are better than others, somedays you don't feel like picking that guitar up at all, but gradually bit by bit you get better

You keep battling away mate and you'll get better, best wishes that you master this one quickly

cjdriver

Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:08 pm

prayers and strength from all round the world for you
you can and will be ok
x

mmmbldo

Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:10 am

We're all behind you, Matt. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

grandpawizard

Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:56 pm

I am new to this site only a couple months. I have learned so much in the lessons from neil and MattB. My heart goes out to you in your fight. My daughter had a very bad form of cancer, which she beat. I think the key to this is being possitive in a bad place and lots of prayer. I will keep you in my prayers everyday,please keep playing and giving your talent to others. Thank you and may God's face shine upon you.Because of this site music has once again become alive for me. Spending time everyday here has made it feel as if I know you all. Good Luck MattB. grandpawizard will keep you in his prayers.

wadestar

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:17 pm

You are in my prayers Matt, keep on picking & grinning. What you need for your room is a 150 watt amp and an Electric guitar, get those nurses up and dancing. I will play a few songs real loud for ya only 75 watts so hope you hear me. Hope to see you home soon. All my best.

coomba

Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:29 pm

G'day Matt
I wish to send to you by best wishes.I'm not great at expressing myself in this form,
Just like to say , keep fighting mate, you are obviously made of special stuff use it to beat the mongrel.
Cheers mate
Scott
Mid North Coast, NSW Australia

jcrocket

Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:37 pm

MattB -

Prayers and best wishes for your victory in this fight. Just as you've inspired us all with your music, you inspire us as you do battle with this disease.

Feel better soon....

Jeff

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic