>> Please leave any thoughts / prayers or messages of hope to MattB here .

AcousticAl

Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 pm

MattB,

I'm just getting into your lessons! Get well so you can continue to inspire me and everyone else on TG.

Think of visiting that island in the sun during your treatment.

wiley

Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:45 pm

MattB,

The Wife and I spent tonight with our extended Family, viewing the house we just put a contract on.

I'm not a 'fan' of such things as "Formal" rooms, the wife is. So we compromised, she gets her "Formal" dining room, I get to use the "Formal" living room as my "Formal Music" room. My plans are to not only hang the Gibson, and purchase a Grand (or Bay Grand) Piano but surround the room with pictures. I have a rare photo of Elvis and Johnny Cash together, both dressed in Tuxedos for a gala of some kind.

So, I would like your and Matt's permission to use one or more of the photos of yourself Matt posted to be among those photos. I can gaurantee you they will go where when this Family needs inspiration or courage, all anyone need do is look.

To say you are an 'inspiration' is nowhere near the words needed.

6stringbostic

Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:46 am

mattb our prayers and thoughts go out to you in your battle. we know you will win this battle. you are strong and courageous and positive. we look forward to your next lesson! get well quickly and come back soon! we miss you and need you here. :)

abiliog

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:22 pm

MattB,
Keep on with your determination, strenght and courage and you will win this battle.
You are an inspiration to all of us, and I know that your best wishes will prevail.
I wish you a quick recovery.
Keep on rockin.
Abilio

TGMatt

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:27 pm

Congrats on the house...The pic idea is lovely and we would love to see a reverse picture once it is up...

Thx again to you and everyone here...every little bit counts..

wiley wrote:
MattB,

The Wife and I spent tonight with our extended Family, viewing the house we just put a contract on.

I'm not a 'fan' of such things as "Formal" rooms, the wife is. So we compromised, she gets her "Formal" dining room, I get to use the "Formal" living room as my "Formal Music" room. My plans are to not only hang the Gibson, and purchase a Grand (or Bay Grand) Piano but surround the room with pictures. I have a rare photo of Elvis and Johnny Cash together, both dressed in Tuxedos for a gala of some kind.

So, I would like your and Matt's permission to use one or more of the photos of yourself Matt posted to be among those photos. I can gaurantee you they will go where when this Family needs inspiration or courage, all anyone need do is look.

To say you are an 'inspiration' is nowhere near the words needed.

dennisg

Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:28 pm

Get well, Matt. We'll be thinking about you.

willem

Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:35 pm

AcousticAl wrote:
MattB,

I'm just getting into your lessons! Get well so you can continue to inspire me and everyone else on TG.

Think of visiting that island in the sun during your treatment.

And you certainly want to hear Al's work in progress and everyone else..

frybaby

Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:32 pm

Here is a promise you can count on..... Revelation 21:3-4

AndyT

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:23 pm

No death. Yeah, I'm looking forward to that promise also.

MattB,

I'm sorry I have not said anything sooner. Your situation is one I'm going thru with my wife. It's not fun and it can make you very sick. I totally feel for you and understand how it must be. My prayers are with you, and I also pray for your Doctors to have wisdom and skill that they would give you the best possible treatment there is.

TGMattB

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:59 pm

Wiley,
That's very kind of you. You are more than welcome to use my photo, if you feel so inclined. That's quite flattering. Thanks for the support to you and all. This is a difficult road, to be sure, but we're still just beginning! Peace for now.
Matt B

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic