>> Please leave any thoughts / prayers or messages of hope to MattB here .

tovo

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:09 pm

Matt your optimism and love of life is something to be admired and something we can all learn from. You strike me as a guy who doesn't waste a lot of time on negative stuff and that can only help you in this newest challenge. Fight and fight and never give up mate. Even though you are someone I don't know beyond TG and you are far away, you are in my thoughts.

RicksPick

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Hi MattB

My positive thoughts
Building with all the others
A rising tide of wills
To give you strenght
To ease the burden

Peace love and Kama

RicksPick

haoli25

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:18 pm

MattB, you have many more lessons to teach. This illness is just another obstacle for you to master, and I believe you will. Your spirit, the support of the people close to you, and the support of your TG fans will see you through. Get well soon, my friend. If I can be of any help to you, don't hesitate to ask.

Bill Image

thereshopeyet

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:33 pm

lueders

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:52 pm

Best of luck, Matt. Our thoughts are with you...Like Tony said, I don't know you outside of the T.G. universe but I like to think I know a good egg when I see one! You're a helluva an inspiration to so many all ready (just being you)...(Indeed,the force is strong with you!)

Rooting for you...

Cori

lmc831

Wed Oct 06, 2010 7:08 pm

Hi Matt...First of all, you are an inspiration for ME and others, I am sure,who struggle with their guitar practice. How in the world are you able to find all the notes on the fret broad!!! You are very talented and passionate about playing and teaching guitar. So glad that you are part of the TG family. You are in my prayers for a healthy recovery...take care!

Lisa

tom18

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:11 pm

Matt,
Best wishes to you on this difficult path your on. I'm close to many survivors (including my sister) and want to count you among them. Please know that your efforts at TG have inspired many of us and we're in your corner now.
Tom

BobR

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Hi MattB,

I can't imagine what you're going through but just know that we're all pulling for you. I really enjoy your videos and look forward to many, many more , so keep up your positive attitude.

My prayers are with you

Bob

wammer

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:43 pm

THE CANCER CHANT, I WILL RANT.

Cancer I did not give you the right,
To invade my body and take a bite.
This is my body and with all my might,
I will prevail with one hell of a fight.
To the cancer inside, I will battle and kill.
For that is my body's God given will.
To my cancer, these words I do send.
Your life is short and near the end.

Your in my thoughts. Stay strong and keep up the fight.

Tammy

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:55 pm

HI MattB,

Great to see the community here getting in behind you mate. You are such an inspiration to the members here. Best wishes, keep positive treat this a just a blip on your journey. Reminds me of a cartoon I once saw about defiance in the face of adversity (explain this to MattB Matt)

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic