>> Pics of MattB playing guitar in Hospital

TGMatt

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:27 pm

Here are a couple of pics of MattB playing my fold up guitar (no brand being give up at present),

I told him to busk, and he is winning everyone over with his playing...Lots of Canadians I am told he is surrounded by..

Will be speaking tonite so I will try and get him playing on camera.. Image

TGMatt

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:28 pm

.. Image

Lavallee

Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:35 pm

TGMatt wrote:
Here are a couple of pics of MattB playing my fold up guitar (no brand being give up at present),

I told him to busk, and he is winning everyone over with his playing...Lots of Canadians I am told he is surrounded by..
Will be speaking tonite so I will try and get him playing on camera.. Image
Lots of canadian, has to be a good thing, ;)

Marc

ceaser67

Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:02 pm

Great photos exactly where that guitar should be,
keep playing Mattb and we will see you in no time showing us how its done,
Tommy

Yamaha48

Thu Oct 07, 2010 12:41 pm

Hello Mattb.

I whis you all the best my dear guitar friend.
Nice pic,on the site here.
Making music is a good thing to do.

Greetz from the Netherlands. Anton

jksniper

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Matt...hang in there...don't give up the good fight brother.

You're inspiring to all of us.

JK

johnn2006

Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:13 am

Hang on in there, I know what you are going through as I am on Chemotherapy for cancer myself.

pepsi

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:27 am

Hi MattB Love the pics of you. Playing the guitar got me through very tough chemo for a very aggressive cancer. Keep positive. My thoughts are with you.

Pepsi

guitarmonster

Mon Oct 11, 2010 9:33 am

Hi Matt,

I don't have the pleasure and the privilege of knowing you but that doesn't mean I can't love you in Christ and our Blessed Virgin Mary. You are already in my prayers my friend and I have the conviction that many, many others are praying for you. Don't give up, be positive, there's always hope so keep fighting with stoicism and valor. Be patience and offer your sufferings to Jesus with all your heart and tell him "Jesus I love you very much and although I don't understand why I'm suffering, I know you will be with me to the end no matter the outcome of this ordeal will be". To our Blessed mother Mary, "Dear mother you already know how much I'm suffering and I humbly ask your intercession before our Lord so He grant me all the graces I need to triumphantly come out of this ordeal, but I wish His will be done and not mine".

I know it is hard to pray and be positive under the circumstances my friend but believe me there's nothing more powerful than prayer to Jesus and Mary. Be strong and if you want to exchange emails with me you can write to me at [email protected] and I gladly respond to you. Another thing, keep playing your guitar to your heart content as long as your condition allows. In my times of sorrow I grab my guitar and play and play...

I have to go Matt my friend and I wish you with all my heart your health be restored and God grant you peace and strength.

In Christ,

Ramón

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic