What do you find in making music in the social way??

willem

Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:21 pm

what do you find in making music in social way? I mean,in your work or something else you have alway's to do with that one that stands above you(maybe i say it rough),,you get the drift,,,how is that when you make music with others,,i think every one feels equal,,oke some are better,but in social way you have a blast of a evening,,do you have experience??

Ps I ones drove my manager to a concert and after i bring him home,, he was a whole diffrent person(and drunk) and he knows i try to make music,,now when i see him i look a bit(litlle)diffrent,,but we got to work is'nt it..

tovo

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:01 pm

Hey Willem.

I think the thing with music and guitar is that it doesn't matter who you are, what position you hold, or how much money you have, you need to work hard if you want to play. I know some pretty smart people who gave up quickly on guitar and I think because of their general intelligence and their habit of mastering things quickly, they get frustrated when they don't play like Clapton after a week.

Playing with other people is very enjoyable. I'm sure we will see another TG collaboration real soon to remind us all of that.

Lavallee

Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:54 pm

Get a group of people for 30 minutes without music and then put some upbeat music in the room, you will see smile, body movement, more interaction. Music rules!!

Marc

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic