Thinking about breasts

michelew

Fri Oct 15, 2010 4:55 pm

You're a good man Dennis.

haoli25

Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:36 pm

The ladies from Susan G. Komen came by one of our stations two weeks ago. And, YES, I got a big PINK stripe in my hair. (They told me that it would wash right out. I was starting to get worried after the third washing. lol) It did wash out, but I would have been proud to wear it for life. :)
I know that times are tough for many, but if there is any way you can spare a little money for this great cause, it will be appreciated and it does help.

http://ww5.komen.org/

Bill

Hydroman52

Fri Oct 15, 2010 9:55 pm

Thanks Dennis. Every month is cancer awareness month in my house. A day is quite strange and unusual if I don't think about this subject at least once. Fortunately for us all, breast cancer is very treatable and survival is high. The key is early detection. Then, as Andy states, how you treat your body is a determining factor, too. Smoking, drinking, etc. adds a layer of complication to the mix. And that's all the preaching that I'll do on this topic. It makes me sad and I don't want to go there right now. We are all fortunate to have the doctors, knowledge, and support in this field.

Hydroman52

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic