10/17 We are updating TARGET Lessons today with a new format...

TGMike

Sun Oct 17, 2010 2:47 pm

Hi Folks,

As one step in our upgrade of the site to a completely new design and added functions we are updating our current TARGET lessons as of now.

You will know if the lesson you are on is updated because the video play screen will be larger!

In the event you go to a lesson, click a part, and get bounced back to the homepage it means we are actually working on that page right at that moment. Give it 10 minutes and try again.

If still not working please put a ticket into support. Do not post in the forum because the programmers do not read the forum!

You will also notice the ipod,itouch,ipad links are gone... You don't need them anymore the lesson part links will play as normal on an idevice now! There are still lessons we are updating idevice files on and will get them all done shortly as part of this upgrade process.

Again please use support if you run into issues playing your lessons today.

Thanks,
Mike

P.S. Please do not reply to this thread with any technical issues. Use support. I will have my head buried all day on the code side of the site with other team members.

Hydroman52

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:09 pm

This is not a technical question. I am looking for one of these updated lessons to try out on my iPod Touch and can't find one, yet. I'm guessing it will take a while for the tech gurus to do this, so if anyone runs across one, please point me to it here. It doesn't matter which lesson it is, I just want to see how it works.

Thanks,
Hydroman52

TGMike

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:18 pm

Try out Pink Floyd Is There Anybody Out There for me please.

Hydroman52

Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:41 pm

TGMike wrote:
Try out Pink Floyd Is There Anybody Out There for me please.
Mike,

It ran flawlessly. I am so happy. Now I don't have to lug out the laptop when I need a lesson fix. My complements . . . . you all are great. I like the new format, too.

Thanks,
Hydroman52

willem

Mon Oct 18, 2010 12:57 am

WOW,,now i need no more full screen,,it looks big...

AndyT

Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:48 am

Willem, I am loving the larger playback screen also.

Chasplaya

Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:43 pm

AndyT wrote:
Willem, I am loving the larger playback screen also.
The old eyes just aint what they used to be aye fellas. Any little bit of assistance is good.

AndyT

Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:20 pm

Yep. And I just got my new glasses today. Tri-focals. LOL Now I'm not just blind, I have sonar! LMBO!

suziko

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:30 am

Love the look of the new site, but unless you want everyone to get naked, you might want to switch the message on the home page from "Please bare with us..." to "Please bear with us..."

Suzi ;)

eagle670

Tue Oct 19, 2010 9:48 am

Glad you caught that Suz. Now I can put my clothes back on. It's a little chilly here in the mid-west today.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic