>> So two days into our "soft launch" - comments on content ??

TGMatt

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:22 am

Hey all..

We have been busting a move here getting this launch of the site started and rolled out...much much more to come..

But what I am interested in, is after two days we have posted just a ton of material..already multiple lessons, free songs, new content, new student reviews, an avalanche already ..

What is your feedback to this..are you happy with what your seeing ??..

Do you like how much content we are putting out ...??..

We thought we would put a huge 2 weeks in where we saturate you with great material and songs and everything sugar and spice whilst we kept grinding away at the foundations...then we will return to a more sane release schedule after that..

What say you ??..

AndyT

Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:43 am

I say that it was sort of looking much like it was until I came home from work today. Big changes were made. I like the new function bar on the profile page. Could you put the 'Favorites' button there? That would be the best place for it I think.

Other than that, I'm mostly liking what I see and waiting to see how it all pans out before I lose my mind and go off on you. LOL (J/K!)

willem

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:12 am

i'mmmmmmm alway's happy,,well,,when i logged in,,

TGMatt

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:24 am

AndyT wrote:
I say that it was sort of looking much like it was until I came home from work today. Big changes were made. I like the new function bar on the profile page. Could you put the 'Favorites' button there? That would be the best place for it I think.

Other than that, I'm mostly liking what I see and waiting to see how it all pans out before I lose my mind and go off on you. LOL (J/K!)
What I am more interested in right now is not the technical site rollout , but the content we have posted more content already in 2 days than 2 weeks..has anyone noticed ??

willem

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:42 am

TGMatt wrote:
AndyT wrote:

What I am more interested in right now is not the technical site rollout , but the content we have posted more content already in 2 days than 2 weeks..has anyone noticed ??

Hello Matt,,can you call them(the contents),it cost a few day's to see go thru them..i see a lot,,and the team is now working on the profile area??

Chasplaya

Wed Oct 27, 2010 1:54 am

TGMatt wrote:

Most certainly noticed but struggling to keep up with it all, and that's not a complaint its a good thing.

AndyT

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:10 am

Yep. I've noticed. I've read/watched the Acoustic Corner/Chat/Thingies with Tommy E and Matt and some others I think. I've seen lots of other types of content scattered around the site as well. I'm liking it. Still not sure what to do with the piano lesson, but when I figure it out, it'll be there. LOL

haoli25

Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:28 am

Matt, I can give a more accurate answer after my head stops spinning around. You and your team are the BEST. Everyone has done a fantastic job with this launch. I am really enjoying the new features with MattB, Tommy, and Mike Mullins. All are most enlightening. The new lessons are over the top as usual. Thanks.

Bill

Hydroman52

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:45 am

Information overload on a good level. Interviews and other video content is good. Surprised (but happy) to see new student reviews, understanding how busy you all must be. Still working on older lessons and haven't seen latest releases, yet. All added content is very welcome on this end. Like the new logo, too.

AndyT

Wed Oct 27, 2010 3:51 am

What is the 'Achievements' button in the profile for?

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic