TO,,,or TOO,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

willem

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:44 pm

ffsooo3 wrote:
willem wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
...and if you liked that, then you may like this... who needs a guitar?!

This could be a suita'bility for Daryl..
Willem, You're TOO funny! Or is it YOUR too funny? Never mind. That's a hole other thread. Damn or is it a WHOLE other thread??? B)

When I started to read the lastest replies to this thread I saw Chris' "Stand By Me" video and halfway through the video I started to download it thinking this might be a collaboration in the making. After I finished downloading the video,I went to the next reply (yours). And I just had to laugh. You know me TOO well!!!
I do love your colla's and i think you goonna be quicker then my project,,so i'm looking forward to this,,it brings a lot of fun, i also discover when you(I) are busy to get it down there is some devolop in musical way, you have to listen to each other ,there is so much pleaser in making music together..be well..[color]

AndyT

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:50 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
I'm solid gone man! Amy Walker is drop dead beautiful and what a talent and sense of humour.... thanks for lending me your thread Willem! I'd have never discovered her without your to two too question.
Chris,
Good for you that you've finally found a woman to hang out with. But somehow I don't think a video relationship is quite the thing....

Still, there is something wrong about her. I'm not sure what it is but she's a bit scary in a weird sort of way. I think the two/to/too of you make a fab couple! LOL

willem

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:54 pm

AndyT wrote:
neverfoundthetime wrote:
I'm solid gone man! Amy Walker is drop dead beautiful and what a talent and sense of humour.... thanks for lending me your thread Willem! I'd have never discovered her without your to two too question.
Chris,
Good for you that you've finally found a woman to hang out with. But somehow I don't think a video relationship is quite the thing....

Still, there is something wrong about her. I'm not sure what it is but she's a bit scary in a weird sort of way. I think the two/to/too of you make a fab couple! LOL
Maybe see as a tutu,,,see is awesome and i like her to,,too!!

neverfoundthetime

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:56 pm

Chris,

So now you know my taste Andy! I know I'm just a sad case but... what the hell, I'm a sucker for beauty, great voice, intelligence and zany humour!

Updated:
A little bit of background for you: Both Amy's parents are singer- song-writers so her orientation is musical... I knew it when I heard her do the 21 accents. I also grew up listening to accents and the way things were said and my love of voices lead to me singing and picking up the guitar.

willem

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:56 pm

now i'm tooooo (jaw) sleepy,,it is sleep,,not the borrrrroooo....thing,,I love you toooooo much...

tovo

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:57 pm

I'm with Andy on this, in fact I was about to post the very same comment. She is a bit scary!

willem

Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:59 pm

tovo wrote:
I'm with Andy on this, in fact I was about to post the very same comment. She is a bit scary!
TOOOOOOOOOOOOVOOO.....LOL

AndyT

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:03 pm

You sure her name is Amy Walker? Not Sybil?

willem

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 pm

What the heck,,see is really t... awesome,,,

wammer

Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:06 pm

Schizophrenia (pronounced /ˌskɪtsəˈfriːniə/), from the Greek roots schizein (σχίζειν, "to split") and phrēn, phren- (φρήν, φρεν-, "mind"), is a psychiatric diagnosis that describes a mental illness characterized by impairments in the perception or expression of reality, most commonly manifesting as auditory hallucinations, paranoid or bizarre delusions or disorganized speech and thinking in the context of significant social or occupational dysfunction

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic