Time for a really positive update

heyjoe

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:10 pm

Hi guys

Sorry its been a while since I've posted, life has been very busy, and there have been lots of positive changes.
The main life change is that I started my new job last monday. :cheer:

I'm now a clerk in the national health service. Its a physical job which keeps me on my feet all day, and is getting me fitter by the day- in one week I've lost 2 pounds in weight. This is the first job I've had in over a year, so it has been quite a shock to the system, I've never slept so well at night, and my feet havent ached as much in a long time, but its good to be back working, feeling useful and contributing.

I'm also at college doing a photography course which is a great outlet for my creativity, and I'm getting to meet new and interesting people, and getting to see much more of the area I live in, so many castles and fantastic coastlines.

Have I also mentioned that I was given a PRS guitar as a present this week, no, well go check my other post and see my pictures on my profile!

Yesterday Laura and I celebrated being together 5 years, which is quite a milestone, considering some people thought we wouldnt last, mainly due to the age difference- theres 12.5 years between us ( we like proving people wrong :P )

So, all in all, my life is so much better now than it was when I wrote that long rambling depression laden post last year, its so much more positive, so much more healthy, filled with better people and much more enjoyable.

So, to all you guys on the site who know me and have helped, no matter how much, thank you from the bottom of my heart, it really has helped, knowing that there are people who are genuinely interested in me and want the best for me.

I hope to see you all around more soon

Mr Positive (Joe :P )

michelew

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:18 pm

That's fantastic news Joe. I'm so glad to hear that life is good for you. Soak it up.

And I really look forward to hearing that new guitar. I'm off to look at the pictures.

Thanks for the update.

Michele

AndyT

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:19 pm

Hey Joe,

Thats awesome man. I'm really glad to hear you're back on your feet. Literally even! LOL Keep the good attitude, sometimes it seems all you have is the attitude so it might as well be a good one.

FanTab on being together for 5 years! Do you plan on removing the leg irons anytime soon? LOL My wife and I have also proved many wrong. Keep it up, soon they will be betting FOR you instead of against you.

Lavallee

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi Joe, really happy for you two that everything is so upbeat. Congratulation on your 5year anniversary. Liking your new job make life so much better.

Good for you

Marc

jim56

Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:32 pm

Hello again Joe,

We love hearing the good news; new job, 5 years together and positive outlook. Congratulations on getting hold of a Paul Reed Smith guitar, looking forward to hearing it in one of your videos. Jim

cosmicmechanic

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi Joe, good to learn that things are falling into place (probably just the start). Be seeing you :)
Pierre

AcousticAl

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:18 pm

Awesome news about the job, Joe!!

Will be good to see more of you on here as well.

Chasplaya

Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:26 pm

Great news Joe, I'm happy for you and Laura. A job , 5 years milestone with a beautiful lady, and a PRS what more can a man ask for .

Hydroman52

Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm very happy for you and it adds a bright spot to my day, too.

Thanks for posting this!

Hydroman52

RicksPick

Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:10 am

Congrats Laura and Joe

Good to see you back my northern friend
Glad the sun is shinning on your little patch,
may it do for a long long time

RicksPick

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic