KIDNEY STONE..

willem

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:55 am

Pete Braun has proberly a kidney stone,,can we give advice,,i had two in the past,,i toke hot tobs and jumpings to get that thing lose,,,be welL Pete..

Lavallee

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:05 am

I had a few stones and the only thing that made me go through is to knock down by taking 3 gravol and some strong pain killer like morphine (this is what they did for me at the hospital so I carry some with me now) . I pass out for 6 hours and the stone passes without me howling. This is so painful. I sympatize.

Marc

pbraun

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:09 am

Thanks- I don't know about the jumping! But the rest sounds good. I am waiting for the doctor now to see what he can do.
This past summer I found out I had a tumor in my bladder, at the same time they saw the stone but it was way up in the kidney. In September I had the tumor removed, it was a low grade cancer, but all has been removed and now I must go every three months for follow up test. If it is all clear for 1 year I go every 6 months but it will be something that will be monitored for the rest of my life. That was scary but no real pain until after the surgery. This thing is a different story, I had always heard of the pain but didn't imagine this. It started at work and there were times I could barely move then it would go away and I was fine, it went on all day!
Thanks for your thought-especially Willem for noticing my response, this is such a great site!
Pete

heavychevy

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:12 am

I have had kidney stones on four different occasions starting in 1986 (the last one in 2004). Each occurrence resulted in an ER stay for a couple hours on a morphine drip and some pain pills after (Darvocet I think). I was only able to catch one of them when peeing into a funnel with a screen at the end but I lost it somewhere and was unable to determine the type of stone it was. I hope to never have them again but you never know. On the last occasion the hospital did an MRI scan and informed me that I also had gallstones but they made no recommendations on what to do about that. Finally about a month ago I had a gallbladder attack, went in to the hospital and they took it (the gallbladder) out. SOOO much better now, gallstone attacks were no fun either.

TGMatt

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:48 pm

two natural additions you may want to look at are

1) Gravel root or Eupatorium purpureum

2) MSM in high doses ie 10,000 + (this has no cumulative toxicity)

Look at why they form..it is a dietary cause usually, high calcium is a culprit (that is rock formed calcium) , google nanobacteria as well...

Anyways I have more but their is a start ..

There is a western treatment that has you sitting in a bath and having them sonically broken down..that is less intrusive potentially than drug therapy..

But most of all, check diet , really check diet...challenge yourself on that the most...what you put in is definately what you get out...most books are garbage , unscientific and illogical, try something like the SUn Food diet to get a start ..

Hope that is somewhat useful

leeson

Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:50 pm

Good hydration is at the top of the list.

Bill

TGMatt

Wed Nov 03, 2010 1:14 pm

leeson wrote:
Good hydration is at the top of the list.

Bill
I agree hydration is critical..

And

A big big and..

Water or any liquids that contain lots of dissolved solids is like drinking poison at any time, and in this case super bad..rock which is dissolved and it is rock, is not a food that the body recognizes, it accumulates and calcifies in the body in lots of places especially the kidneys...

So ensure you are taking the disolved solids out of your water, especially high calcium...as best you can...high calcium content is the killer..you would be stunned at the variations in bottled water...

I would also advise some Adaya clarity...

Cheers

neverfoundthetime

Wed Nov 03, 2010 2:59 pm

Pete hope this improves fast! Great to see folks coming in with so much advice. Be well soon!

wammer

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:01 pm

willem

Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:47 pm

wammer wrote:

Tammy,, you can alway's edit your message,,i think you are not aware of ..or.....

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic