>> So big two weeks of content released...but what do you think is coming ???..

AcousticAl

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:11 am

How's about an EAGLES package??
Elton would be cool too.

MarkM

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:38 am

To be honest I really can't think about what more is on the way. I mean really..... You folks at TG are really pushing the edges of the envelope here in such a short amount of time. The only thing that comes to mind pertaining to features is what Al was getting at with the guitar showcase that is at the bottom right of the home page. That is really very cool and I'm looking forward to seeing that and posting to it. Besides that maybe you have your own private TG auction site comeing up where people can sell, buy, trade guitars and gear........

MarkM

Hydroman52

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:44 am

Perhaps a video vignette showing the whole process of learning a song from start to finish (well, they're never really finished, are they?). Outtakes and bloopers are included. A song that they've never played. A duet, too? Maybe Neil and one of the other teachers or a student (like the "Fly on the Wall" videos). You've locked them in a room with a camera or two rolling, gave them recordings of a few songs that they don't play. They choose one and figure it out. The finished video is short snippets of key points in the learning process and how the artists interact to come up with the end product. Of course, the end of the video is the play through of the finished song and a lesson.

The other new feature is probably something to do with duets and accompaniment. We've got a lot of solo stuff here, but too much solo stuff isn't always tastefully done when playing in combos. What do you "cut out" so there isn't too much clutter?

The destination is good, but, let's face it, the really fun part is the journey that led you there. Everybody wants to show their best performance, but it's good to see the discoveries and stumbling blocks along the way. It acts as a barometer for the way another person may approach a problem.

Does that make sense? Can't wait to see it!

Hydroman52

jcrocket

Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:40 am

Well I would like to add some great ideas, but I just dón't have a clue! :unsure:

wammer

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 am

AcousticAl wrote:
Elton would be cool too.

Im with you Al.......(Scott toooo :laugh: ) Eagles

Tammy

Chasplaya

Sun Nov 07, 2010 12:16 pm

wammer wrote:
AcousticAl wrote:
Elton would be cool too.

Im with you Al.......(Scott toooo :laugh: ) Eagles

Tammy
I'll fourth that!! An Eagles package won't cost Al too much in terms of his Wife's wardrobe either...

Also like the look of the Guitar Showcase thingy lurking at the foot of the Home page

sbutler

Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:41 pm

In all seriousness,

Based on my questions a few weeks ago about GP, I would hope to maybe see a tutorial of sorts, on how Neil uses it, and how it would best serve us.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this, as I have spent some time thinking about the things I could do with it.

However, if not Neil, I'm certain lots of other folks here are ready to jump in, such as Chas.

Anyway, that would be just another "guess whats next" moment.

ps, your my hero Al.

Scott

Chasplaya

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 pm

sbutler wrote:
In all seriousness,

Based on my questions a few weeks ago about GP, I would hope to maybe see a tutorial of sorts, on how Neil uses it, and how it would best serve us.

I'm really close to pulling the trigger on this, as I have spent some time thinking about the things I could do with it.

However, if not Neil, I'm certain lots of other folks here are ready to jump in, such as Chas.

Anyway, that would be just another "guess whats next" moment.

ps, your my hero Al.

Scott
You have mail... Let me know what you want to see with GPro and I may be able to help.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic