>> almost 600 fans and growing help out here..

TGMatt

Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

Join the MattB vs. Cancer Facebook Group Page and he will receive a dollar for each new member!

12 Nov

We’ve got tools to help you help Matt. Below is a tutorial video that you can share and text that you can use to update your Facebook status and message your network to promote our membership drive. For each additional member that joins the MattB vs. Cancer Facebook page, With generous donations from Matt Williams, Keith Allaun, and Bill Hughes, MattB’s GiveForward fundraiser will receive $1 for each additional member added to this group between now and Friday, November 26 (the day after Thanksgiving) . How many Facebook friends do you have? How much of a difference for MattB can you make? It’s at absolutely no cost to you!

Please message your friends, update your status with this message, or add trusted friends to the group directly, and share this with your Facebook network. Each friend that you can introduce to MattB’s cause earns $1 towards Matt’s daily living expenses, outstanding doctors bills, and treatment. Your support is so needed and appreciated.

To Join MattBvsCancer facebook group page and have a $1 contributed by some generous donors click below:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=gro ... 32518&ap=1

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:47 am

When I try to message the list I made, FB won't let me send a message to more than 20 friends. Did I do something wrong? Anyone else having the same problem?

TGMatt

Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:49 am

neverfoundthetime wrote:
When I try to message the list I made, FB won't let me send a message to more than 20 friends. Did I do something wrong? Anyone else having the same problem?
nO that is Facebook's limit mate ...thx for your help mate

neverfoundthetime

Mon Nov 15, 2010 10:52 am

Ok. Mike needs to mention that in the info video: make sub groups of 20 friends or less.

MattB, this is for you my friend......

TGMike

Mon Nov 15, 2010 2:58 pm

I updated the video with annotations to give people a heads up.

Thanks

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic