>> Benefit concert for Mattb - Read and attend music lovers and support Matt's drive for charity

TGMatt

Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:25 pm

The Gypsy Lounge's 6th Annual Acoustic Christmas - Matt B vs Cancer
Friday, Dec 17 7:00p
at The Gypsy Lounge, Lake Forest, CA

Orange county folks..

Fourteen of SoCal’s most talented musicians unite to raise funds for fellow musician Matt B’s battle against cancer at the Gypsy Lounge’s 6th Annual Acoustic Christmas and toy-drive. Guests attending this benefit concert are encouraged to bring unwrapped gifts for the toy drive. Tickets can be purchased at the door on the night of the concert for $10. read more
Price: $10.00
Phone: (949) 768-1224
Age Suitability: 21 and up

Fourteen of SoCal’s most talented musicians unite to raise funds for fellow musician Matt B’s battle against cancer at the Gypsy Lounge’s 6th Annual Acoustic Christmas and toy-drive. Guests attending this benefit concert are encouraged to bring unwrapped gifts for the toy drive. Tickets can be purchased at the door on the night of the concert for $10.00.

COMPLETE LINE-UP

1. Cory Joseph Clark
2. The PawnShop Kings
3. Mike Vitale
4. AJ Degrasse
5. Chris Hanlin
6. Brett Bixby
7. Chris Karn
8. Jameson
9. Chris Paul Overall
10. Robin Degrasse
11. Joe Denges
12. Kristi Jo
13. Paulie Pesh
14. Danny Maika

The Gypsy Lounge's 6th Annual Acoustic Christmas

http://events.ocregister.com/lake-fores ... psy-lounge Image

sbutler

Sun Dec 12, 2010 8:01 pm

Great pic of MattB.

Matt, could I buy a couple of tickets somehow over the phone, on line or could someone at TG get them and bill me for them?

I'd buy a couple of tickets if I could.

Scott

TGMatt

Sun Dec 12, 2010 9:32 pm

Only buy tickets if you are going...

If you want to donate money do that through the give forward page (you can get to that via the front page of TG)

if you are going contact the number listed mate ..

Thx so much for supporting Matty..

I will be visiting him this week, and filming a spot for all you guys on his current status and progress..

Cheers

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic