We need more prayers!!

abiliog

Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:39 pm

Bud and Sue,
Sorry to hear about this.
The best wishes for you both and stay strong.
More vibes on your way for a full recovery.
Abilio

buddy

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:27 pm

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. Sue's surgery went well today and most importantly her lymph nodes came back clear and she will not need chemotherapy. She will have radiation treatments for six weeks and when things settle down I will give you an update. I am so grateful that her prognosis is good because we have a very special relationship and I could not imagine life without her.

Giving thanks to God today,

Bud

wiley

Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:51 pm

Hydroman52

Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:08 am

Sue & Buddy,

Great news on the lymph nodes. Sounds like you caught it early. Quite a bit of relief there.

15 years ago, I was in your shoes. My wife went in for surgery and came out with clean lymph nodes. There has been no recurrence to date. The radiation wasn't too bad. She said it was a bit like having a minor sunburn. While no one who has had cancer ever feels clear of the woods, this is some of the best news that you can receive right now. As I recall, my wife was fully recovered in a couple of weeks and back to work in only a few days. Truly amazing. There were a few more frequent check-ups after that and then back to normal. Our Christmas following surgery was a special one. We had a lot to be thankful for. I'm hoping you have the same.

Hydroman52

Music Junkie

Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:46 am

buddy wrote:
Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. Sue's surgery went well today and most importantly her lymph nodes came back clear and she will not need chemotherapy. She will have radiation treatments for six weeks and when things settle down I will give you an update. I am so grateful that her prognosis is good because we have a very special relationship and I could not imagine life without her.

Giving thanks to God today,

Bud
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

So glad to hear the good news Buddy. Give her the biggest hug you are allowed to and keep that special relationship alive and well. I hope Sue and yourself are able to spend Christmas at home with your family. That is also some good medicine...... B) B)

Peace and love my friend!

Jason

eagle670

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 pm

Buddy, I am glad that your wife came through the surgery okay. God speed for her to have full recovery.

My thoughts and prayers are with both of you!

Kevin

Chasplaya

Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:06 pm

Time to serenade Sue with some happy songs mate, and if you post them here too we won't mind.

neverfoundthetime

Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:30 pm

Just dropping by to let you know that I'm very happy things went well, wanna wish you and Sue all the best, take good care of each other...my thoughts and prayers are with you...

Love, faith and music...

Vanessa

pbraun

Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:14 am

Buddy that is great news, my thoughts are with you both
Pete

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic