We need more prayers!!

wrench

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:48 am

Thanks Rick for letting us know about this. I noticed Buddy's conspicuous absence and have been missing his music.

To Buddy and Sue - been there and done that. I'll pray heavily for you, and if Sue would like to talk to someone who's experienced this, PM me. My Ellen is always willing to share her knowledge and solid support.

Buddy, you're about to endure one of the longest and hardest days of your life. I'm thinking about you, brother.

wrench

Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:49 am

Thanks Rick for letting us know about this. I noticed Buddy's conspicuous absence and have been missing his music.

To Buddy and Sue - been there and done that. I'll pray heavily for you, and if Sue would like to talk to someone who's experienced this, PM me. My Ellen is always willing to share her knowledge and solid support.

Buddy, you're about to endure one of the longest and hardest days of your life. I'm thinking about you, brother.

suziko

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:49 am

I, too, noticed that Buddy hadn't been around lately. I'm so sorry to hear this news. Please know that you will be in my thoughts.

best wishes

Suzi

MarkM

Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:55 am

Best wishes Bud and Sue!! We'll add some requests on our end. Take care.

MarkM

neverfoundthetime

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:06 pm

Thinking of you Buddy and Sue and sending all the strength and good wishes in the world. Hold on and be strong.

Rick, thanks for letting us know and to help us let Buddy and Sue know they are not alone at this time.

Music Junkie

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:34 pm

Not much of a religious person here, but I can send a massive amount of BEST WISHES for Buddy and his family. Nobody should have to go through this.

Thanks to Bear for sharing this so we can keep Buddy and his loved ones close this time of year.

Buddy: I can't even imagine what you must be going through right now. Remember that you have a LOT of good folks wishing you guys well. If you ever need anything, let me know. You are not all that far south of me up here in Ventura.

Jason

Chasplaya

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:37 pm

Thanks Rick. Bud and Sue my thoughts are with you both, keep strong, you have many supportive folks here in TG world .

cosmicmechanic

Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:42 pm

Buddy I'm sure this that learning of this will make many of us suddenly sit silent and motionless for a time.

"Prayer" can be defined many ways ... you and your wife are on our minds and we are pushing for you.

Pierre

Catman

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:09 pm

Buddy and Sue, you are in my thoughts. I wish you strength and fortitude to make it through these difficult times

-David

BobR

Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:34 pm

Buddy and Sue,

So sorry to hear this, but just know that you'll be in my prayers.

Bob

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic