Visiting Tg friends

Guitarmom

Sun Sep 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Oh gosh, what a great picture of Marc!!

Great to hear you're having fun together, good food, wine, music, good company, everything is there to have a good time!

I could be jealous....then again :whistle: ......haha! :laugh:

Ness

Edit: So Chris, where exactly dó you live??! ;)

michelew

Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:23 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
Tennis went well, we played for about 75 mins indoors as the rains have set in and it's cooler now.
After dinner of Swiss Herbst Spezialitäten (Venison in pepper sauce, warm red cabbage, chestnuts in syrup, cranberries, noodles and assorted mushrooms) cooked by moi (avec a fine Pinot Noir, Aigle Noir) we practised 2 songs. One shall remain secret for now the other was Question with Marc working on that fast strum. Marc learns fast so it's coming along nicely already. Marc is on his way back to Basel and will be back tomorrow night when we hope David will join us for more jamming.

PS: Dennis, you're welcome any time!

Great pictue!

I'm really looking forward to the proof that you guys actually got together. :)

I can't wait. Have fun.

M.

tovo

Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:42 pm

neverfoundthetime wrote:
tovo wrote:
Great photo of a great guy. Hope you two enjoy your catch up. I reckon I know your tune. wonder if I have it right? I'll wait and see.
I think you might Tony... hope you don't mind!
NO! Looking forward to it.

neverfoundthetime

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:16 pm

I'm really looking forward to the proof that you guys actually got together.
Hey, this is proof... my living room & Marc!

Shame there is no timer on an IPhone....

Lavallee

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:20 pm

Chris is a great host and it is always fun to meet with him. He always have some new interesting stuff on his table. Regarding tennis, Chris is an excellent player (and professional coach)with a bloody tough service to return. I have not played until recently for 12 years and he was very patient and helpful with good techniques. Looking forward to play for real tomorrow.

Yes Tony , it is the one :)

Vanessa, one of these days....

Michele , the proof will be in the playing tomorrow.

Jason, we almost met by a few hours last January. There will be a next time

You are right Dennis, meeting with a TG friend is always fun whether they are from close by or far far away.

Marc

neverfoundthetime

Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:29 pm

Marc was serving well too and looking fitter after losing quite a bit of weight... which is good but means less wine ... or me finishing the bottle , like this evening!
So if Marc keeps up his fitness programme we'll be seeing even less of him, literally.

Vanessa... check out the community map and you can see where I am....

neverfoundthetime

Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Monday night in Switzerland....

After a fantastic meal at The Ochsen (thanks so much Marc, just wonderful!), Marc and I enjoyed a short session working on Pretty Woman.
We were getting there... if only I can get to keep the riff going when singing.
Oh, yeah, guess who didn't check the camera position after pressing play! I forgot I was perched on a higher stool, so no head... sorry!

Chasplaya

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:46 pm

Bravo Die Straßenräuber Best camera work yet Chris ;)

MarkM

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:51 pm

Ok Chris admit it. You had too much wine before you hit record button on the camera :) :) :)

Another fantastic job by both you and Marc!!!!! I've got to figure out a way to get over there. I'm afraid the closest I could get would be Nowway though. Keep them coming guys!!!!! I'm loving this stuff.

MarkM

BobR

Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Aaaah, that was really great to watch! Very cool, loved the ending of the song, wich was really ......I don't know the word :dry: ...uh....pffffffff :S ..sharp as a knife?....must be another proverb for it, but something like that......however, loved it! :P

Ness

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic