Visiting Tg friends

willem

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:12 pm

You both teared my up,,yes really,,, Suzi I can imagine how fun time you had,,,and I now you now a bit more in music and miss you're doing just fine(great)..
Did you ever thought this would happen in your life..

Nessie,,don't feel ,,great'' after your trip it was all a dream and in no time you see everything in the right proportions...lol

to your both... don't feel shy and do the summer of 69 tooo..

daryl

Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:25 pm

Fun fun fun. Smiles everywhere!

Chasplaya

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:34 pm

Green with envy here. Just marvelous ladies :)

michelew

Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:41 pm

Nessa and Suxi,

WOW! That was really beautiful and it just gets better on the relistening.

Suzi - I SO love that you're singing now. Your voice is getting better and better EVERY time I hear it. Now you're a singer in my books. Way to go meeting another challenge. I'm sure you'll just continue to make it your own as with everything you do. You're an inspiration to me sweet woman.

Nessa - I LOVE your vocals on this, but then I love all of you singing. And your playing was just perfect for the situation, you sure create a peaceful, easy feeling.

Great song choice.

You can both join my campfire any day. I guess I'll need to start camping for that. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. (Sitting in front of my enclosed gas heater just doesn't cut it) :)

Thanks for sharing your time in front of the fire. It sure was touching. I wish I could have beamed myself over to see it in person.

Gorgeous.

Love

Shel

reiver

Wed Dec 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Great performances from both of you ladies. Ness, you make it all look so effortless. Suzi, really enjoying hearing how your vocals are improving with every video.

Congratulations on another great post.

Stuart

lueders

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 pm

Alright, eighth hour plan period....finally getting to hear you. That's sounding pretty nice on the iPhone even,...can't wait to hear it at home! I loved what I heard. I like the fireplace theme too! Very Norman Rockwell!
I been guessing all day what you two were gonna come up with. Not a bad choice at all. I concur with what others have said: suzi vocals sound great...and your stock just keeps rising! Vanessa, you're a force of nature! But that's not even close to the best thing about ya...it's very sweet how someone as prolific & amazing as you musically ...is so eager to share the limelight/ help others to shine. And , suzi...wow, talk about somebody who wants to put everybody @ ease...anyways, I digress. You get the idea, they're both talented & great people.

Congrats on another awesome post!

jimbo58

Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:23 pm

I agree with MJ you two talented ladies just demonstrated what is so good about the guitar, music, fun and friendship, thank you.

lueders

Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:57 pm

YES!!! VERY NICE!! ENJOYED THIS MUCH MORE AT HOME...REALLY, REALLY GREAT LADIES!!!
Excellent singing both! JUST GREAT!!!

Image Sorry Bill, for stealing your idea...

tombo1230

Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:37 pm

Love the fact you both had huge smiles! :) This is what it's all about. Enjoying making music and the company of your friends. Everything was great about this performance and has already been said by others.

I enjoyed it and was entertained. What more could I ask for? :) :) :)

Well done ladies! B)

Tom N.

tovo

Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:20 pm

Wow, very, very nice! Your smiles are infectious and I was smiling as I watched. Agree with Stuart's observation that you are really finding your voice Suzi. Ness, you are the bomb. Just great.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic